Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor

Fake narrative lol, projection.

Conor needs another fight with Cerrone to rehab his image as a legit fighter.

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if Conor vs Mike Tyson isn’t the next natural progression. Conor can’t win a real fight with a real contender. And a fight vs Tyson would make so much money from the general public from a freak show standpoint.

They broke it down post fight if you can get a clear video and pause it he connects at the metatarsal of the foot which is putting tremendous strain on your ankle. Definitely this kick that did the damage

1 Like

Per Luke Thomas, Dana has announced on ESPN that Conor will rematch Dustin again. LOL.

2 Likes

You are the king of delusional faggots. If you weren’t such a cunt you could agree that McGregor was winning on the feet and Dustin on the ground. McGregor did some good work off his back too but was clearly losing. Just like him rolling his ankle was a clear fluke.

And celebrating like it was a legit win is some weak shit. I like dustin too but fuck me .

1 Like

So dumb…he has nothing for Poirer. Hopefully Poirer is at least making bank from beating the shit out of Conor.

3 Likes

Dustin beat the fucking piss out of him, it was a clear 10-8 round.

Conor got the shit beat out him in early on in the fight.

Conor rolled his ankle only after the leg injury caused by Dustin’s check as discussed above.

Literally everything you just said is not true.

6 Likes

Rolling his ankle? Are you blind? He broke his leg.

1 Like

Dana announces shit too early sometimes, Oliveira vs Poirier is probably next.

They can always come back to this 4th fight, just like the Diaz fight, they should put it on the shelf and let Conor and Dustin move on.

Yeah fagmo that’s how it got broke. Do you have downs ?

I watched the video you posted, what fucking leg injury, a half checked kick? Lol.

You’re a desperate troll.

2 Likes

Review this post, your live feed must have cut out:

Only a 10-8 if you’re stupid. Did Connor not spend a good portion of the fight on his back against mendes then get up and spark him.

Put your bias way.

Fluke. Go again.

Slow motion, for the Trumpers @MysteriousNinjaFromMars @Bo_Ba_9000

Literally felt it broke and pointed at it.

So that’s what happens when you knee someone’s foot while they’re kicking you.

you’re ridiculous

1 Like

quit crying

1 Like

This is the only ufc fighter Conor has a good chance of beating at this point

2 Likes

Oh the OG doctors and the color commentary doctors have agreed that this half checked kick compromised the 4th metatarsal and that caused him to roll his ankle and break his leg 4 minutes later.

Why did Dustin even bother hellbowing him? Why not just hold him on the fence until 4 minutes later when he leg was time bombed to fall apart?

Why did glass heart Conor keep throwing with that leg repeatedly after this “metatarsal compromise” the doctors on the og are so brilliant they don’t need x rays, they can watch a 5 second clip and diagnose Conor with “leg gonna fall apart in 4 minutes syndrome”

You’re a pathetic troll dude, I’ve never ignored anyone on this site, but you’re close.

2 Likes

I’m not crying at all sir. Read my view of the fight. Dustin was winning but that was a fluke injury. Set your bias aside and look at the thing objectively.

Connor needs to suck it up and take the pain of the weight cut n go back to the division where he had success (succesive wins on the trot). Too many killers at lightweight. He’d give the smaller fellas a hell of a run still but imho.
Thats if he’s still interested in glory or just wants to keep tryn to prove his doubters wrong by fightn up weights and talkn smack to the bigger boys which at this point just aint workin out for him.

1 Like