Most Def!

It would but I think Tony would sub personally Phone Post 3.0

MikeHavik - It would but I think Tony would sub personally Phone Post 3.0
Not with Porier's criminally underrated ground game Phone Post 3.0

Love watching El cucuy fight. But man, Poirier is in my top 3. Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann -
MikeHavik - It would but I think Tony would sub personally Phone Post 3.0
Not with Porier's criminally underrated ground game Phone Post 3.0
Tony seems to have a pretty good ground game but would rather see this a stand up war and would like to see Dustin get the ko Phone Post 3.0

I think Ferguson is a level above him, and I'm a fan of Dustin's. He is legit and is stuck where he can beat everyone that is contender status. He unfortunately can't beat the very Elite guys, which I believe Ferguson has developed into. Ferguson vs. Pettis is what I want to see now. Winner gets the shot for the belt.

Would be a barn burner for sure, although Pettis would also be a great fight imo and personally the one I think Ferguson deserves.

Signed, In, TTT Phone Post 3.0

Great match up op.

Yes but Ferguson deserves someone higher in the ranking, some top 5 even, maybe Michael Johnson or even Pettis.

Tony would win, no fireworks here Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - I think Ferguson is a level above him, and I'm a fan of Dustin's. He is legit and is stuck where he can beat everyone that is contender status. He unfortunately can't beat the very Elite guys, which I believe Ferguson has developed into. Ferguson vs. Pettis is what I want to see now. Winner gets the shot for the belt.
I think porier could beat top 3 guys all day. The same for ferguson . It's just a toss up a lot of times when top guys fight. Gotta remember porier is younngggg Phone Post 3.0

I also think Porier wins this . By standup and takedown defense . Tony is great standing but not elite . I think Porier is finding himself Phone Post 3.0

Poirier is criminally underrated by a lot of people imo. Dude is an apex predator. I don't see him losing to anyone outside top 5 Phone Post 3.0

Johnson has a fight and Pettis is out til next year iirc. The Diamond is the only correct answer. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Johnson has a fight and Pettis is out til next year iirc. The Diamond is the only correct answer. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck, did I seriously just waste my 10,000 post to make that point lol.. For shame. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed! VTFU!