Dustin's greatest achievement

Exposing to the masses what kind of dirt bag Conor is.
There he was on the floor, defeated, angry, and with a full house and full of celebs, ranting loudly about another man’s wife. Turned alot of people off.

Once dana was told what Conor said, even Dana said you don’t bring another man’s family into it. Hopefully this is the end for the angry little leprechaun

2 Likes

Mike Myers Leprechaun GIF

2 Likes

Not his greatest but I agree that he accomplished that. Until the post fight occurrences I was still holding onto some fantardome for Conor. No more, fuck that guy.

1 Like

The beet red moron still is pushing the storyline that it wasn’t a clear TKO victory after a dominant 10-8 round where Conor was clearly about to lose (the act of Dustin checking a kick FUBAR’d Conor’s leg above the ankle BEFORE the ankle rolled).

As far as I’m concerned, Dana is still Conor’s second manager and is doing a WWE style path for him.

It was really sad and pathetic seeing a grown man on his ass because he couldn’t stand on a broken leg getting on a mic and taking trashy jabs at Dustin’s wife and calling her a hoe.

2 Likes

Yes. Along with the dolly incident and the pre-fight press conferences with Khabib, Conor’s lowest MMA-specific moment.

2 Likes

Two kids played, one broke his ankle and still cried and talked shit, if not referre and other people conor would been get slept for good

But he wasn’t lying tho. Dustin’s wife did send mac a DM

I liked that he didn’t act buddy buddy at the end, when a guy brings your wife into it he crosses a line. No hugging it out at the end, they’re now enemies for life.

1 Like