DVD Burning Software

I'm looking for a good program that will take all these AVI, MPG, and MOV files that I download from the net and burn them to a DVD.  Chapters are not necessary.   Any one of you guys know of a good, fast software.  The two I use:  Nero and VideoStudio both take a hour or two for one DVD.

ttt im having the same issue, i have a 450mb flv video that im trying to rip to DVD and WMP and Nero cant do shit for a flv.

Real Player could burn it (i downloaded it through RP) but you have to buy their premium player to have DVD burning capabilities.

"i have a 450mb flv video that im trying to rip to DVD and WMP and Nero cant do shit for a flv. "

What about converting the flv to avi and then burning the avi?

What about converting the flv to avi and then burning the avi?

With what program?

Riva FLV Encoder 2.0 is the program I use to convert flv to avi.

When you select 'Destination video file' just rename the output file extension from .flv to .avi

Keep in mind though that I just use it to convert .flv files from youtube, dailymotion, etc. which are small files. It will take a LONG time to convert a 450MB file.

DVD Fab works great for ripping dvd to dvd. Otherwise try using AnyDVD and CloneDVD

Nero will take damn near anything. Drap and drop, wait a while for nero to re-encode it, and it will burn right to a dvd.

can it burn DVDs to CD?

i have the entire monty python dvd collection, the holy grail and the big lebowski. i want to hear them when i'm in my car.