DW: Good job for you you made a s***load of money

"You're either a fighter or your not.
Good job for you that you made a shit load of money, but what about all the guys on the undercard that need to feed their families?"

"If he (Jon Jones) doesn't fight Machida we will be having another conference call, today"...most likely about stripping his title.

"This is one of the most selfish/disgusting decisions..."

DW is straight RIPPING Jon Jones right now. Too many tangents to quote/keep up with.

What do you think?
Should JJ have taken the fight against Chael Sonnen and saved the card and NOT gotten on the UFC's bad side? If you say no, do you believe it's ok for him to single handedly destroy/topple a complete card?

Dana should be mad at himself for not preparing for these types of occurences AHEAD OF TIME.

Fugazi - Dana should be mad at himself for not preparing for these types of occurences AHEAD OF TIME.

Yep!

Dana was prepared. He offered up a sacrificial lamb in Sonnen and Jones was too selfish to fight.

Dana is the fucking tops, man. Phone Post

NotFromHere - Dana was prepared. He offered up a sacrificial lamb in Sonnen and Jones was too selfish to fight.

. Phone Post

Can't be mad at jbj..,he is a fighter not the president of the UFC.... Dana should be mad at himself for not having a back up plan in case any of the fights can't happen...,a show should never be cancelled..... Phone Post

NotFromHere - Dana was prepared. He offered up a sacrificial lamb in Sonnen and Jones was too selfish to fight.

Exactly.

What is so difficult about planning ahead of time for an agreed upon replacement in case of injury?

I'm not talking every fight, just the headliners or even just the championship fights. Have a contingency plan instead of these last minute mad scrambles.

Fugazi - Dana should be mad at himself for not preparing for these types of occurences AHEAD OF TIME.

Yeah, he should expect a champion to dick tuck for a fight with a two time title fight loser. Phone Post

Lol dw sucks an is mad he lost a couple mil Phone Post

Dana said he doesnt give a shit what Greg Jackson thinks and that the only person who should be interviewing him is a psychiatrist.

Also that Tito was the most difficult fighter he ever worked with, but even Tito didnt refuse fights.

Called Jackson a fucking weirdo.

KZTT_FawkingxD - 

Lol dw sucks an is mad he lost a couple mil Phone Post

I think he is legitimately mad that the rest of the fighters on the card got screwed too.

Fugazi - What is so difficult about planning ahead of time for an agreed upon replacement in case of injury?

I'm not talking every fight, just the headliners or even just the championship fights. Have a contingency plan instead of these last minute mad scrambles.

Like replacement opponents? Like machida and sonnen? Phone Post

He also screwed those of us with nonrefundable plane tickets to Vegas...

Kidd597 - 

Can't be mad at jbj..,he is a fighter not the president of the UFC.... Dana should be mad at himself for not having a back up plan in case any of the fights can't happen...,a show should never be cancelled..... Phone Post

he had two backup plans, machida didnt want it and jones didnt want sonnen. Does he need 3+ backup plans!?

I get the hate towards JBJ for turning down the fight with Chael, i'm fucking pissed too.

All i'm saying is that THIS SHIT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!!

Simply have BOTH parties in a title fight agree ahead of time that in case either gets injured, Fighter X will step in to replace. What is so difficult with that?

Fuck Machida for not taking it.

Lyoto didn't "want" it?

Ok.

I don't want to pay to see him fight when he does.

He was already in shape, he is going to lose again, just get it done with.

Lyoto deserves heat too. Phone Post

YHTOMIT2001 - 
Fugazi - What is so difficult about planning ahead of time for an agreed upon replacement in case of injury?

Like replacement opponents? Like machida and sonnen? Phone Post

No, not some spur of the moment, "hey, how about fighting this guy now for your belt?"...instead have them agree when the fight is originally signed that Fighter X will be the replacement in case of shit like this...hell, maybe even have 2 possible already agreed upon replacement possibilties.

All I know is if this had happened in Pride, they could have easily used one of the seven fights on the card to main event. The moral of the story is make your card stack to begin with and this wouldn't be a problem.