DW: Just because you read on MMA.tv ...

Bat21 - 
Dana White. "Just because you read on MMA.TV that someone is a superstar doesn't make it true."

He's right, its because he's beaten all comers except one over a 32 fight professional career that makes him a superstar.

And reading MMA.TV will help you realize his lone loss came due to a cut from an illegal strike. And that he fights opponents 35 to 60 lbs heavier than he on a regular basis. And that he does it all with a humble attitude. DW can't even spell "humble."

I've said it before; BLAF = Don King + Vince McMahon.

He doesn't love the sport, he loves controlling the sport and reaping the lion's share of profits for himself and his billionaire buddies who gave him the money to make himself famous.

He's selling his own ego and trumped up 'stars' (Kimbo, Lesnar, Forrest, etc.) instead of selling the beauty of the sport itself.

Of course that's because to Dana, 'great MMA' appently is 2 grapplers exchanging undefended blows to the head and gassing out. Well that and guys eating each other's splooge on cable tv... ugh.

What's amazing is that the guy still has credibility with so many MMA fans, that's what I honestly cannot grasp. Who listens to this guy?

Dana sure was willing to sign a blank check for him 3 or so months ago.

^ Confirmed strikeforce shill. Pay no attention to that post.

MuchRespec' - I've said it before; BLAF = Don King + Vince McMahon. 
Nah, Don King is a greedy prick but he's no joke.  He's killed two men with his bare hands in his lifetime.

MuchRespec' - I've said it before; BLAF = Don King + Vince McMahon.

He doesn't love the sport, he loves controlling the sport and reaping the lion's share of profits for himself and his billionaire buddies who gave him the money to make himself famous.

He's selling his own ego and trumped up 'stars' (Kimbo, Lesnar, Forrest, etc.) instead of selling the beauty of the sport itself.

Of course that's because to Dana, 'great MMA' appently is 2 grapplers exchanging undefended blows to the head and gassing out. Well that and guys eating each other's splooge on cable tv... ugh.

What's amazing is that the guy still has credibility with so many MMA fans, that's what I honestly cannot grasp. Who listens to this guy?

a lot of Ultimate Fighting fans wish they could be like Dana.

man that Dana dude ...i tell ya..he is quite the character

Its funny when Dana has to resort to Fedor isnt a draw.

fedor is a bigger draw around the world than pretty much everyone in the UFC.

"This should prove that no one out there gives a [expletive] about Fedor."

Surely he's lost his mind?

At work where there's only one other person interested in MMA, not only was everyone asking me when the fight was, all these non-MMA fans were discussing the fight come Monday morning.

I also got people I hadn't talked to in months, even years asking me if I was going "...to have the Fedor fight". BLAF is just coming across as an angry little man.

Dana can STFU. Tired of all the hatred and bs coming out of his mouth. He's the one reason why I refuse to purchase anymore ufc ppvs.

EckY -  Its funny when Dana has to resort to Fedor isnt a draw.

Pffttt...I talk to all sorts of hardcore MMA fans on an almost daily basis. Today, when I was out and about. All I got was "go Randy" or "Swick's gonna KO that kid" over and over. When I asked people what they thought of the Fedor fight, I could see the question marks in their eyes. They had no idea wtf I was talking about.

EvilMaster - 
EckY -  Its funny when Dana has to resort to Fedor isnt a draw.

Pffttt...I talk to all sorts of hardcore MMA fans on an almost daily basis. Today, when I was out and about. All I got was "go Randy" or "Swick's gonna KO that kid" over and over. When I asked people what they thought of the Fedor fight, I could see the question marks in their eyes. They had no idea wtf I was talking about.
I think this is why they put Fedor on CBS during prime time. 

A tiny, small show with a roster no one cares about got a network deal and loudmouth useless egomaniac Dana White can't, even though he's been trying for YEARS.

Ha Ha Ha.

Crazy Zimmerman - I think this is why they put Fedor on CBS during prime time.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. That was a good move. But it's going to take a while to build him up with that show. I mean, their pre-event hype was a joke. Nobody even knew there was a fight that night except the online hardcore community. They really need to get their shit together imo.

D_S_A - A tiny, small show with a roster no one cares about got a network deal and loudmouth useless egomaniac Dana White can't, even though he's been trying for YEARS.

Ha Ha Ha.

The only reason he didn't sign a network deal, is because all the networks want full creative control. They want to put in some of their own announcers, and change the product. Dana will NOT allow that, so he chose to turn down the networks.

EvilMaster - 
The only reason he didn't sign a network deal, is because all the networks want full creative control. They want to put in some of their own announcers, and change the product. Dana will NOT allow that, so he chose to turn down the networks.

What would we do without nu metal, gladiator intro, Mike Goldberg?????

Oh yeah, probably celebrate!

LOL dana. give respect where respect is diserved. it's ridiculous IMO just a few months ago dana was trying so hard to get fedor and now "noone gives a fuck about him" he is delusional if he truly believes that, which i doubt. dana is just upset bc fedor wouldn't sign with the UFC- get over it! if he's (fedor) such a shitty, worthless fighter why does he (dana) continue to talk about him?

bjjgirl843 -if he's (fedor) such a shitty, worthless fighter why does he (dana) continue to talk about him?

Because MMA.tv keeps saying that he's a superstar.

bjjgirl843 - why does he (dana) continue to talk about him?

Because we do. Here on the UG where Dana lurks daily. He sees us all slobbering on Fedor's nuts, so he wants to get him in the UFC. But he also knows that currently, Fedor is relatively unknown. But the UFC could change that over night.

JimmersonzGlove - Really? Cuz a lot of my casual bar friends and co-workers were asking me about the fight the week leading up to it. Haven't heard any buzz at all yet for this weekends card, even though Randy is fighting for the first time ever on free TV.

Welp, not around here. Around here everybody is a Randymaniac. That's all I hear about.