DW: Just because you read on MMA.tv ...

Some Vera guy..

Randy Vera? I'm afraid I've never head of him.

Doh!

fiercedragon - 
Up With Evil - 
MiddleEasy - 
"You'd think everyone [in the industry] would be happy because it's great for the industry for everyone to be doing well," responded Coker.
 That's naive of Coker to say.  Vince MacMahon, Dan White's role-model, certainly wasn't happy at the success of other sports-entertainment promotions, was he?  The Zuffa model is just the WWF model imported to a shootfighting event.  The success of any rival promotion, including Strikeforce, only means rising fees for fighters and less control over the industry as a whole.

you lost all credibility when you mentioned vince mcmahon...
I would think Dana White would lose credibility for emulating Vince McMahon and his business model.

Dear Dana,

If you don't give a shit about Fedor, and honestly believe that no one else cares about him either, why oh why do you keep bringing him up? 99% of your own company's fighters belive Fedor is the best there is and/or ever will be.

Can you honestly say that all the folks who bleed and sweat for your company are wrong?

It's one thing to enjoy your tirades against tito or big country. It's another entirely to attempt to buy into the fact that you're apparently missing the truth that's obvious to everyone else.

whatever,

-Silly

EvilMaster - Everything The Dana said is accurate. Thanks for the props baldfather, the UG has got your back.

EM is the best poster on the OG, but kinda lame on the UG. Not hating, but it's true!

:)

ummm...im somone. And I give a shit

JimmersonzGlove - USA > Canada

Being happy that people are fatter in the USA is nothing to brag about.

My god these adverse heath effects of obesity!

i love it when blaf talks dirty.

Me thinks he doth protesteth too much. The more you rant the more you seem concerned and agitated.

Dear Dana,
I will not buy another UFC ppv.
Hope you, Rogan and Buffer are happy.

Kinda fucked up of Dana to lump MMA.tv in with his tirade. It makes it look like he thinks the site is a joke. Who knows how many Dana-lovers won't come here now?

It must kill The Dana to see all the Fedor threads created after and right before the fight. lol

I'm still a fan of The Dana but those statements were kind of off the hook

DBerry - It hasn't taken Dana long to turn on Strikeforce despite earlier comments that he likes the way they do things. More than anything I'm an MMA fan and competition is a good thing. I only hope we aren't seeing a movement towards the kind of political rubbish that prevents boxing from putting together the superfights.
He did like the way they DID things.  But now they're doing NEW things.  Thus the reason for his change.  Pretty easy logic there.

And the whole competition is a good thing is true sometimes and others it's not.  Completely depends on the situation.  Only having one top organization in town with pro football, baseball, basketball, etc. certainly isn't a bad thing right?  The same is true in MMA.

IrishRottie - wow, he really has no idea how he comes across. saying all this shit makes him look threatened and weak. therefore strikeforce are doing the right thing. 

dana he so fuckin full of shit. when he couldnt sign fedor he was going on about how he could sign tito ortiz and make up with him why cant he sign fedor.

dana you are a great person but when you open your mouth about competition or fedor people hate you.

Out of touch with reality much?

Dana is asked MULTIPLE times a day about Fedor and related topics.  It's again not like he's having press conferences to share his feelings, he's being pointedly asked for his opinion.  It's people like you that just don't seem to get it.  His opinion means no more or less than anyone else, including yours (although some would certainly argue his means more simply because of his role and standing in the sport).

Dana's opinion is not his alone as others share a similar view, so insinuating the opposite is ignorant.

that was weak of UFC running fights the same night

lol what a joke dana has become

Dana = fascist. :)

Dana used to be a fan of this sport...now it seems like he's just a money hungry, shameless, dirtbag promoter.