DW & Toney meet behind closed doors (vid)

ttt for later.

nobones - sweetscience.com had almost a complete transcript of this meeting. Wonder why Dana didn't ask him if he knew anything about defending against submissions?

Because he knew Toney would say: I can't even do addition, what the fuck do I know about submission?

They don't call em "submissions" in death fighting, bro.  They called "snappers."

sounds like Toney's just telling Dana what he thinks he wants to hear.

I don't think he knows shit about checking kicks, takedown defense or anything.

Just bullshitting to get a contract and get at least one paycheck.

GIJOEjiujitsu - this is a joke, and will never happen. toney is a bum who is probably broke

It's a joke that Dana is even considering this. After all the shit he talked about Strikefarce and Herschel Walker....he's considering signing old, washed up has been Toney.

Dana should ask Toney for a training tape showing Toney's TD defense.

Toney is classic.

Dana if you don't sign him to fight, atleast let him commentate.

Nah BLAF knows what he's doing here, he's going to position this as, "finally a legit pro boxer has the balls to step up" knowing full well he's gonna get GnP'd into a living death.

And if he KTFO of a HW or 2 then he's promoted some exciting fights right?

But at the end of the day he'll have fuel to leverage against the PBFs of the world. "Step up and get wrecked like my boy JT" or somesuch.

IMO.

Heartbroken Lee - Welcome to several hours ago.

WOW I LOVE IT HERE, I'M GONNA HAVE DIARRHOEA IN 20 MINUTES...BET YOUR ASS I'LL BE ON TOILET THIS TIME :D