DW wrecks car

UFC Honcho's Ferrari Takes a Serious Beating

Posted Nov 5th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff

Dana White's custom Ferrari just got its ass kicked by something with a total disregard for the well-being of a beautiful automobile
-- a Hyundai rent-a-car.

Dana White

The UFC kingpin tells TMZ he was changing lanes while cruising through Las Vegas Wednesday afternoon when a "Hyundai rent-a-car" suddenly stopped in front of him -- and Dana smashed into the back of it.

White said his beloved car -- which he had only driven 3 times before the crash -- took the brunt of the blast ... while the Hyundai only suffered a few minor scratches.

As for Dana's condition, he tells us, "I'm fine ... but my heart is broken."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0W0LuCW2c

pic

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1104_dana_ferrari_exd_01.jpg

Read more: www.tmz.com/#ixzz0W0LuCW2c 

Pic: www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/11/1104_dana_ferrari_exd_01.jpg

I would cry to, thats an amazing car

can we bet that it's safe to say he wasn't wearing his seatbelt?!?!

yesterday wants it's news back

The UFC kingpin tells TMZ he was changing lanes while cruising through Las Vegas Wednesday afternoon when a "Hyundai rent-a-car" suddenly stopped in front of him -- and Dana smashed into the back of it.

I like the way he makes it seem like its the other guys fault because he was driving a Hyundai. And a rental, no less. There's no way a Ferrari could be at fault in a Ferrari v Hyundai accident.

Anytime you drive into the back of another car the courts and insurance companies will put the blame on you 100%, unless you were hit from behind first. Which wasn't the case.

Awesome spin.

where is that search function GIF?

Teach him to fucking tailgate.

ebullock - where is that search function GIF?

Pernicious in 3...2...1...

prolly talking on the phone and not paying attention!!!!

suh-urrrr-ch
SUH-urrrr-CH
suh-urrrch
SEARCH!
honks nose

Chris -  yesterday wants it's news back

It was posted on TMZ at 12:30AM, Nov. 5th.

Now Chris, do you understand the concept of time? Do you understand that AM is the next day and not the previous?

I did search. I scrolled to the bottom of the page...saw no relevant titles. I then posted. Make it more obvious because I am not using the search function.

Chris -  yesterday wants it's news back

Deleted after reading OP's latest response=)

Cindy 

Shouldn't have been tailgating Dan Henderson imo.

I thought this was gonna be another Dominique Wilkins thread....

meh, dana should pay attention. wouldn't have happened.

100% his fault regardless of what happened. following too close. end of story.