DWCS: Season 4, Week 7 results and discussion

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 8:00 PM EST)

-Jordan Williams defeated Gregory Rodrigues by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 2:19)
-Collin Anglin defeated Muhammad Naimov by Unanimous Decison (29-28, 29-27, 29-27)
-Michael Lombardo defeated Korey Kuppe by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Danyelle Wolf defeated Taneisha Tennant by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Kyle Driscoll defeated Dinis Paiva by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

I read this just to see if Carol Fucking Baskin was still on the show.

2 Likes

Fucking crazy ass tie is giving me a migraine 

Wolfe got handled.  No way she gets a contract.  Maybe a UFC development camp.  Maybe.

MPA -

Wolfe got handled.  No way she gets a contract.  Maybe a UFC development camp.  Maybe.

Wolfe lost that fight. I was sure it was gonna be 29-28 the other girl. 

I think when an eyepoke is that bad they should skip the warning and go for a point deduction, that definitely changed the entire fight, Wolfe was cobwebs almost KOed in that 2nd round and got like a total of 4 minutes to clear the cobwebs at the beginning of the 3rd.

Worst contender series of the season so far. So far nobody deserves a contract 

Man Bisping is an annoying fucking announcer 

String bean needs to learn some takedown defense ... he sucks 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

He tells it like it is. 

SandBlaster -

He tells it like it is. 

He tells it like it isn’t. .. this ain’t Ultimate Kickboxing 

Peruvian Necktiez -
MPA -

Wolfe lost that fight. I was sure it was gonna be 29-28 the other girl. 

I think when an eyepoke is that bad they should skip the warning and go for a point deduction, that definitely changed the entire fight, Wolfe was cobwebs almost KOed in that 2nd round and got like a total of 4 minutes to clear the cobwebs at the beginning of the 3rd.

An eye pokes an eye poke. how can you judge how bad an eye poke is? If we go by your logic all somebody would have to do when they get poked in the eye is sell it like crazy and boom your opponent gets a point taken. No bueno. 

SandBlaster -

He tells it like it is. 

He tells it like it isn’t. .. this ain’t Ultimate Kickboxing 

These guys are here to make an impression not squeak out a boring decision win. That’s not gonna get it done, unless it’s a war which none of these fights have been. It’s all good tho, they can go back to the regional circuit and keep winning and eventually they’ll get there. 

Collin Anglin's fiancé is one of the prettiest girls you will EVER see in your life. Go to his insta 

Wolf is in because she is decent looking 

Holy deep voice Batman 

This card always delivers every week one way or the other. Crazy. Any suggestions for the best site to bet on for DWCS that people have had experience with?

1 Like

![](upload://65Ab8CNo2s2MhTguJ2zb7PUHAtF.png)

Good looking but your going a little overboard there chief 

Stea1th -

Wolf is in because she is decent looking 

I think the fact they have no one at 145 and her boxing pedigree has a lot more to do with it

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Collin Anglin's fiancé is one of the prettiest girls you will EVER see in your life. Go to his insta 

https://www.instagram.com/mcbis15/