DWCS: Season 4, Week 7 results and discussion

SandBlaster -

Good looking but your going a little overboard there chief 

Whaaaa??  I think that is about as pretty as pretty gets. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Stea1th -

Wolf is in because she is decent looking 

I think the fact they have no one at 145 and her boxing pedigree has a lot more to do with it

She looked pretty bad last night. Boxing pedigree? She was a 24-16 amateur. I'm not a huge boxing guy, but I don't think that is considered good. 

SandBlaster -
Peruvian Necktiez -
MPA -

Wolfe got handled.  No way she gets a contract.  Maybe a UFC development camp.  Maybe.

Wolfe lost that fight. I was sure it was gonna be 29-28 the other girl. 

I think when an eyepoke is that bad they should skip the warning and go for a point deduction, that definitely changed the entire fight, Wolfe was cobwebs almost KOed in that 2nd round and got like a total of 4 minutes to clear the cobwebs at the beginning of the 3rd.

An eye pokes an eye poke. how can you judge how bad an eye poke is? If we go by your logic all somebody would have to do when they get poked in the eye is sell it like crazy and boom your opponent gets a point taken. No bueno. 

Well techinically that is all that's needed. It's a foul, and unlike a cup shot, you aren't supposed to get any time to recover.

RockTheVote -
Stea1th -

I think the fact they have no one at 145 and her boxing pedigree has a lot more to do with it

She looked pretty bad last night. Boxing pedigree? She was a 24-16 amateur. I'm not a huge boxing guy, but I don't think that is considered good. 

Holy shit. She was an amatuer?  From all of the hype I thought she was a professional. No wonder I never heard of her and was wondering why she was getting caught so much.

RockTheVote - 
Stea1th -

Bad??

Are you serious? How did you look in your first pro MMA fight with the world watching you?

She looked liked what she was, a highly conditioned. experienced trained amatuer boxer, with some general familiarity of kicking and grappling.

Getting hit with those 4 ounce gloves is a wake up call to boxers and kickboxers. Just ask all of the Glory kickoxers who are “high level” strikers and come to MMA and get KTFO.

She has an excellent base to expland upon. She still has the boxing bad habit over overhooking instead of underhooking. Doesn’t have the stand up grappling balance she will need being almost 6 feet tall. Those long legs will be an easy target.

Just has to master getting back to her feet. Specifics of the frontheadlock w/chokes.

I think the chin will be the biggest question.

But she didn’t look bad for a first fight.

nowaydo -
RockTheVote - 
Stea1th -

Bad??

Are you serious? How did you look in your first pro MMA fight with the world watching you?

She looked liked what she was, a highly conditioned. experienced trained amatuer boxer, with some general familiarity of kicking and grappling.

Getting hit with those 4 ounce gloves is a wake up call to boxers and kickboxers. Just ask all of the Glory kickoxers who are “high level” strikers and come to MMA and get KTFO.

She has an excellent base to expland upon. She still has the boxing bad habit over overhooking instead of underhooking. Doesn’t have the stand up grappling balance she will need being almost 6 feet tall. Those long legs will be an easy target.

Just has to master getting back to her feet. Specifics of the frontheadlock w/chokes.

We're both right. She didn't look bad for an MMA debut. She looked bad for a UFC signee. She's also 37 and supposedly been training MMA for years, so it isn't like she's got a lot of room for growth. 

jcblass - I read this just to see if Carol Fucking Baskin was still on the show.

I thought the same thing

RockTheVote - 
nowaydo -
RockTheVote - 
Stea1th -

Bad??

We're both right. She didn't look bad for an MMA debut. She looked bad for a UFC signee. She's also 37 and supposedly been training MMA for years, so it isn't like she's got a lot of room for growth. 

Yes …agree, but 145lb needs some bodies. They need both ladies.

WMMA fight SUCKED

![](upload://xkdcpKegJtoAfjJmQJncfjBOfPG.jpeg)

worst fight I’ve seen in years

![](upload://gWUYDUtaJo5sHPV7MaxvV2XMY3C.jpeg)

chin up, hands down