Dwight Howard on Parsons trade

dizz -
HAWKZILLA - 
Stan Wang - The best center? When did that trade happen? Phone Post 3.0
Whose a better center than Dwight Phone Post 3.0

Marc Gasol
Brook Lopez

Come at me Phone Post 3.0

Comments like this make me think players probably don't like him either. Phone Post

Looking at their last 5 games head to head, they are pretty even. Phone Post 3.0

James Harden is the worst defender in the league.

I don't understand how people can completely overlook defense. How can Harden get All League when he doesn't play any defense?

IgnorantDeadline - Howard is the best center in the league.

Harden is the de facto best sg right now, but if Kobe comes back at 25/5/5 he will retake the throne.
How can a guy who plays no defense be the best center in the league? He is by far the most talented but not the best center in the league. Phone Post 3.0

Mouth Breather -
IgnorantDeadline - Howard is the best center in the league.

Harden is the de facto best sg right now, but if Kobe comes back at 25/5/5 he will retake the throne.
How can a guy who plays no defense be the best center in the league? He is by far the most talented but not the best center in the league. Phone Post 3.0
He averages more Rebs and blocks than Noah who won defensive player of the year. He plays defense Phone Post 3.0

Jacob Lamb - James Harden is the worst defender in the league.

I don't understand how people can completely overlook defense. How can Harden get All League when he doesn't play any defense?
You don't see defensive highlights on ESPN bro!!! Unless it's a block.

It's going to be great seeing them knocked out in the first round again. Phone Post 3.0

Jacob Lamb - James Harden is the worst defender in the league.

Maybe best scoring. But his scoring average vs average of points he gives up must be terrible. You can't be the best when you look completely disinterested at times and almost always on defense Phone Post

Parsons > Ariza

Not in terms of money, but as a player. Rockets are weaker.

HAWKZILLA - Dwight has zero heart neither does harden the rockets are screwed Phone Post 3.0

this

i saw that defensive juggernaut vid a few days ago and it blew my mind how bad harden was. im sure they could put together a "lowlight" clip for nearly every player on defence, but harden is really bad

Dwight and Melo are "Derek Coleman Allstars"... Phone Post 3.0

Rather pick up serge ibaka than dwight howard come playoff time. Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - Lol at taking Noah over Howard are you guys retarded?

Howard is easily the best center in the league and I don't like the guy. Phone Post 3.0

you also screamed LeBron would never leave Miami for Cleveland when you were told it was happening 100% days before.

Your NBA opinions are invalid.

Wow. Harden doesn't even attempt to defend. What's his deal on D? Phone Post 3.0

dizz - Fuck, I'd rather have Joakim Noah than Howard

Same. Howard is a coach killer.

Jacob Lamb - 

Harden doesn't even try on defense. Pathetic.

droploaf - Rather pick up serge ibaka than dwight howard come playoff time. Phone Post 3.0
Or Duncan as someone already stated. Howard is also Shaq-like in the free throw dept. Can't use him in crunch time because of the Hack-a-Howard strategy at the end of games. Phone Post 3.0

dizz - 
HAWKZILLA - 
Stan Wang - The best center? When did that trade happen? Phone Post 3.0
Whose a better center than Dwight Phone Post 3.0

Marc Gasol

And DeMarcus Cousins.

I'd rather have Anthony Davis than Howard, also. The guy is a head case.