Dwight Howard's Suit

Eat your heart out Craig Sager!!

My god. I know Dwight is an asshat, but he may have outdone himself with his wardrobe choice tonight. Maybe he was trying to blind the shooters on The Suns.

The Cauldron
@TheCauldron
DWIGHT HOWARD'S SUIT pic.twitter.com/p7tkidnEWN

Danny
@recordsANDradio
Dwight Howard's suit https://vine.co/v/OUEw7eldQtB

lol @ Seth Rosenthal of SB Nation -
"A deck of cards mated with a kaleidoscope and gave birth to Dwight Howard's suit"

What a dickhead. Phone Post 3.0

I hope he never wins a title. Phone Post 3.0

There is a couple more grand that he doesn't spend on his illegitimate kids. Phone Post 3.0

He looks like a contemporary comforter set. Phone Post 3.0

NBA players by far have the WORST fashion sense among athletes, they dress like retards all the time.

Hocky Balboa - He looks like a contemporary comforter set. Phone Post 3.0

Hate to quote myself, but:

The Mitch Mitchell Experience -
Hocky Balboa - He looks like a contemporary comforter set. Phone Post 3.0
I actually have that print in green and white. I jerk off under it. Phone Post 3.0
Legit lol Phone Post 3.0

Dresses almost as bad as Jordan. Phone Post 3.0

If you placed a chameleon on that suit, it would explode.

People who do not work regularly in business environments where professional dress is required are people who tend to buy suits with crazy patterns and in crazy colors or cuts.

If your regular environment has norms you're exposed to consistently, it conditions you to conform. In the case of NBA players, none of them are professionals, most are uneducated or undereducated, and they have consistent exposure to one another.

They dress like fucking imbeciles because that's the culture in the NBA. It's like a Southern Baptist church congregation that is exposed to crazy fashion once a week...it conditions the members to also dress like Deon Sanders.

If you can imagine NBA players as being like fraternity douches, it makes sense.

Think he has an eggplant? Phone Post 3.0

People getting burned alive in a fucking cage on camera and people want to talk shit about a dudes fashion sense. Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez - People getting burned alive in a fucking cage on camera and people want to talk shit about a dudes fashion sense. Phone Post 3.0
Should we all stop what we're doing to obsess about something we can not help?
I do agree that fashion critics are homos. Phone Post 3.0

Dwight Schrute has the better dress sense imo Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - I hope he never wins a title. Phone Post 3.0
He won't he has zero heart Phone Post 3.0

ha harden is like wtf dude.. that shit is hurting my eyes!!

Pimpin' ain't easy.

HAWKZILLA -
BJTT-ComeHonorFace - I hope he never wins a title. Phone Post 3.0
He won't he has zero heart Phone Post 3.0
This, as a magic fan from back during the penny days, I still haven't forgiven that soft cunt. Phone Post 3.0