EA cover curse

Not sure if this has been covered yet but has anyone linked Fedor's three losses with appearing on the cover of EA MMA? THE CURSE IS REAL! ANYONE KNOW THE CURE?

Larry Fitzgerald does Yoga.

Yes. OP jumps off a bridge and Fedor gets his wins. Phone Post

Oh know, Forrest was on Undisputed cover then Brock. Ohs Nos Phone Post

do people even wanna be on those covers anymore? obviously there isn't a "curse" 4 reals but there's no arguing the majority of people being on at least the EA nba live and madden games have suffered.

noisebully - do people even wanna be on those covers anymore? obviously there isn't a "curse" 4 reals but there's no arguing the majority of people being on at least the EA nba live and madden games have suffered.

The EA NHL games too, if I'm not mistaken.

i found this from some quick googling. it's up till 200 or something though http://sportsmatter.blogspot.com/2006/08/is-there-sports-cover-curse.html

but it's brutal.

DoomFarmer - Jones will be on the next cover. Phone Post

EA doesn't make the UFC Undisputed games

hmmm

EA curse has to be real

what about Yoshida, wasn't he on the jap EA MMA cover? what has happened with him since?

the werdum loss was before the game was released.
the opening video has werdum subbing fedor.

ColdKiller X - 
EA curse has to be real

what about Yoshida, wasn't he on the jap EA MMA cover? what has happened with him since?

Yoshida was already retired.

All copies of EA MMA must be destroyed. Inky then will Fedor's power return. And I'm pretty sure the cover was completed prior to the Werdum fight.