EA Sports MMA

I was pretty good at Undisputed, it just isnt as fun to play as EA MMA. The retarded damage accumulator system is ridiculous and the whole standup system is utter garbage.

EA MMA was wayyy better. Phone Post

Love this game, always just go out throwing bombs! Phone Post

you can also change the controls in EA MMA to make them the same as the crappy THQ controls (if you prefer that style for some reason)

it really is the better game and it was only their first try at an MMA game.

I enjoyed both games immensely. I found the UFC game to have better legs under it in terms of replay value over time. I've been playing the UFC game since it came out and still haven't learned everything about it.

i wont play it unless its EA

Devlyn - 
PosterBoysPersonalModerator -  Game looks fun

anyone watching this with kids around turn the volume down

lol, nice SN :)
Thanks.... I picked Cung Le.. lol Jimi went easy on me

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman - 
Tommyunited -
EckY - Real shame that EA wont be doing another MMA game, EA MMA blows away the UFC games.
ThisX10000000000 Phone Post
Yeah if you like your fighters to move like they're on ice. Phone Post
I take it you prefer robots that throw strikes the same way every time, never adjusting for distance.

The grappling system was better in the UFC games, but the striking is much better in the EA game, and it's not even close.

Pork Sword -
EckY - Real shame that EA wont be doing another MMA game, EA MMA blows away the UFC games.

Not really. It should have been called "EA MMA lite" due to a lack of depth and fighting options. Undisputed 3 will crush any MMA game made so far.

Debth and fighting options? weird how undisputed actually had to COPY the submission system from EA mma if there game has better depth. And INTERESTING how they added the pride mode when EA had the ring and the dream cage etc. if you gave the UFC's roster to EA mma everyone would just put the UFC games rocket sockem robots back on the shelf. Phone Post

I picked up EA MMA for the PS3 for $10 at walmart (Canada) the other day.

Havent tried it yet, but for $10 I thought why not.

I own both. I play EA MMA more because the striking is a lot more fun, although the movement is weird it's easy to get passed.

I play Undisputed before UFC events sometimes when I want to use some UFC roster guys.. but the gameplay feels so stiff. And if you play against an AI or someone who likes to spam takedowns then it's no fun at all. Phone Post

THE MAN WAS CRIPPLED AND NOW HE WALKS!

LoL!

Personally i like the complex striking in the ufc game with modifiers on each strike

but the god damn auto transition block is fucking absurd

The lack of sweeps is disgusting in the ufc game if a player doesnt try to transition there is no way to sweep EA realized these guys are pros and they can do that

Plus downloading fighters is awesome my roster is more like EA UFC + K1 Phone Post

I phone?? Phone Post

Such A fantastic game. Hopefully UFC 3 will be as good if not better otherwise I will be playing ea MMA for a long time to come. Phone Post

EA MMA was amazing until they released those stupid updates. Multiplayer is ruined now. Ground game is ridiculously unbalanced and everybody just tries to exploit that. Phone Post

I cast my vote for EA MMA being the better game, but I'm sure I'll still play the hell out of Undisputed 3 in a couple months

Undisputed 2 wasnt great. EA MMA sucked. Fifa and Battlefield are the only games theyve made that dont suck. I didnt like Battlefield until Frostbite made it for EA. EA has by far the worst servers.

I wasnt a big EA mma fan, I think they did some things good, I think they did some things bad, same with teh UFC game, it had good features and bad ones.

I think if EA/THQ came together and made a game it would be perfect.

if they took the best from each game and made one single game it would be perfect.

EckY - Real shame that EA wont be doing another MMA game, EA MMA blows away the UFC games.

Yes they are..