EA SPORTS SPONSOR

Does anyone know the going rate what a sponsor should pay for a patch on the shorts of a fighter that is gonna be on the EA MMA game? 

Depends on the fanciness of said shorts.

Mad Xyientist - Depends on the fanciness of said shorts.

One billion dollars.

Mad Xyientist - Depends on the fanciness of said shorts.

there gonna be pretty fancy :)

Over 9000!

ZzFDKzZ - Over 9000!

per patch?

<!--Session data-->ttt

I'll be your manager if you need one.

<!--Session data-->ttt

ttt

Good question-I represent Lyman Good and was wondering the same exact thing. He does not have fancy shorts-just a Tiger logo.

hmmmmmm

There probably isn't a big going rate yet because there isn't alot to go off of other than Undisputed. The previous UFC games were way before mma took off.

I'd say you should be getting paid though. People buy those games that don't even watch mma.

WrestlingSucks - There probably isn't a big going rate yet because there isn't alot to go off of other than Undisputed. The previous UFC games were way before mma took off.

I'd say you should be getting paid though. People buy those games that don't even watch mma.
I was told 2000-5000 per patch

ttt

Kind of a lose/lose situation. The fanciness of the pants will attract many sponsors, but said sponsors patches will take away from the fanciness of the pants.

I'm just gonna go ahead and beep myself for that.

I would not take 2k for a graphic that will be seen worldwide by millions. At least 5.

Depends on the fighter, the company, placement, etc...

CRE - Lyle this is a nice opportunity to maybe sign a more long term deal with a sponsorship company, see if you can't find some people who wouldn't be interested in helping you long term, especially if you can get them an ad in a game like this, which is a long term ad. Good luck that's cool, I wonder how much the UFC guys got for theirs?

good info

TOWE -  Depends on the fighter, the company, placement, etc...

Im able to put 5 patches on shorts one on each leg back and front and one on butt