EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

Phone Post

Looks like it's coming to next gen... Oh shit! Phone Post

May the gods help whoever gets the cover of the game. Phone Post 3.0

Chucklesmf - May the gods help whoever gets the cover of the game. Phone Post 3.0

It's either Jones or Ronda Phone Post

discodrew - 
Chucklesmf - May the gods help whoever gets the cover of the game. Phone Post 3.0

It's either Jones or Ronda Phone Post

Its def gonna be either Jones or Ronda, my guess is Jones.

May 21th....

Seems legit Phone Post

discodrew - Phone Post
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Is this going to be at the unveiling of the new Xbox then? That is also May 21st. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - If its fucking Ronda I am not getting the game no joke. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you and your dollar. Phone Post 3.0

They better update rosters and have retired fighters with their stats in their prime. Phone Post 3.0

APunkGotPunkdByThePunk - They better update rosters and have retired fighters with their stats in their prime. Phone Post 3.0

I hope they have a ultimate fighter in career mode. Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Is this going to be at the unveiling of the new Xbox then? That is also May 21st. Phone Post 3.0
Seems that way Phone Post 3.0

manager mode where u sign multiple fighters and fight as them would be cool Phone Post

jmont - manager mode where u sign multiple fighters and fight as them would be cool Phone Post

The UFC aren't big fans of managers. Phone Post

I'm looking forward to this game Phone Post 3.0

I am curious of the source of this image. Since this looks like a simple photoshop. I am all about a new UFC game, but I won't be surprised if it isn't out till early 2014.

Shit, NVM

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/20/4349060/ea-sports-ufc-reveal-may-21

Loled Phone Post 3.0

They won't put a woman on the cover. Phone Post

CoopDiddy - Shit, NVM

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/20/4349060/ea-sports-ufc-reveal-may-21

Electronic Arts will provide the first details on its Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) game tomorrow, the same day Microsoft will unveil the next Xbox, EA announced today.

The publisher posted the image below to the EA Sports UFC Twitter account and Facebook page to let fans know that information is coming soon. EA announced during E3 2012 that it purchased the UFC license from THQ and signed an exclusive multi-year contract with UFC to produce mixed martial arts video games. The franchise is being developed by the Fight Night team at EA Canada. Earlier this month, EA said that its first UFC game won't be released before April 2014.

The most recent UFC video game was THQ's UFC Undisputed 3, which launched in February 2012.

We've reached out to EA to confirm whether it plans to show the game off at Microsoft's reveal event for the next Xbox. The publisher said earlier today it will debut the next-generation version of FIFA there. Phone Post