EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

Hell yeah!! I heard the game is supposed to be out in March, but if it ends up being a launch title then I'm buying the new Xbox and UFC day one. Phone Post 3.0

Deadlysin - Hell yeah!! I heard the game is supposed to be out in March, but if it ends up being a launch title then I'm buying the new Xbox and UFC day one. Phone Post 3.0

That's going to be about $900 Phone Post

can't wait, jones will be on the cover

Nah man system will be $500 tops. Phone Post 3.0

If that doesn't mean its coming out tomorrow ill sue false advertising Phone Post

Wouldn't be suprised if both Jones & Ronda end up on the cover.

Yeah I doubt it's going to be out before 2014 sadly. I've heard some rumors that suggest a release next spring. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking in Phone Post 3.0

Bendo's#1beezy - If that doesn't mean its coming out tomorrow ill sue false advertising Phone Post

It's definitely not coming out tomorrow, just the first real news about it. Phone Post

I know I mentioned it before on a thread about the game, but this and the showing of FIFA 14 at the MS Presser tomorrow show me that EA and Microsoft have some sort of exclusivity deal going into the next gen. I've heard a few rumblings from friends of mine that work at EA Vancouver, but this seems like it's going to be a pretty deep deal.

If its not a launch title I could care less till next year. Phone Post

I think they will have 3 fighters on the cover. Like what they did from Fifa 08-12. Would probably be GSP, Jones, Anderson

Wow a next gen MMA game. I'm so psyched to watch to Xbox infinity (?) debut tomorow. And I LOVED ea MMA. (And all of u who only played the sucky demo shouldn't talk, the finished game had the stand up of EA Fight Night and a great ground game. I'm psyched. Phone Post 3.0

Game should have multiple covers, like the NBA games. One with Hendo on it Phone Post 3.0

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Game should have multiple covers, like the NBA games. One with Hendo on it Phone Post 3.0

That would be cool. One of every champ. But do they have faith in certain ones? Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Is this going to be at the unveiling of the new Xbox then? That is also May 21st. Phone Post 3.0
The unveiling of the new Xbox goes down on the 21st, the EA UFC news goes down on the 21th. Naw mean? Phone Post 3.0

whophlungdung -
discodrew - Phone Post
Actual screenshot? Phone Post 3.0

Yes from the "ea sports ufc" Facebook page Phone Post

discodrew -
whophlungdung -
discodrew - Phone Post
Actual screenshot? Phone Post 3.0

Yes from the "ea sports ufc" Facebook page Phone Post

I think he meant actual screen shot as in a screen shot of the game. Which as much as I wish it will look that real, that's just a real picture of jones. Phone Post 3.0

Oleg Taktarov on the over. Let the petition begin right now. Phone Post

I hope the online play improves.
Fuck I'm pumped for this