EA SPORTS UFC Tournament.

There was a thread on this a while back not sure if anything happened with it. Looking to get one started anyone else up for it? I am pretty hopeless at organising it but i can attempt to.

If anyone is up for it please post your xbox gamertag here. I was thinking maybe we could do a cash prize also? Maybe everyone put in $5? We don't have to tho.

Could try and stream through twitch tv also. what you guys think? Phone Post 3.0

Sob sob make thus thread go away:( Phone Post 3.0

TheRealGaff - There was a thread on this a while back not sure if anything happened with it. Looking to get one started anyone else up for it? I am pretty hopeless at organising it but i can attempt to.

If anyone is up for it please post your xbox gamertag here. I was thinking maybe we could do a cash prize also? Maybe everyone put in $5? We don't have to tho.

Could try and stream through twitch tv also. what you guys think? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, we did that and it was a disaster. Most of the active XB1 players are in the Official EA UFC TOURNEY BRACKET thread. There is a few of us that play pretty regularly. Phone Post 3.0