Ea sports ufc worries

You think ea sports will deliver with this game? The game is suppose to come out in less than 3 months and we still have not seen finished gameplay im scared it will be an incomplete game on launch and will take several updates to fix the bugs.

Another fear of mine is that the game is being made from the creators of fight night champion, that game was absolute shit, the punching mechanics were terrible and if you can fuck that up in a boxing game who knows what you can fuck up in a mma game.
I also notice in the pre alpha gameplay that jon jones did a superman man punch off the cage and that just kinda pissed me off, I really hope they dont go to far with that, only 2 people have ever jumped off the cage in the ufc it shouldnt be something everybody can do and it shoudlnt be a big aspect of the fighting.

Of course the controls are also a major concern, THQs ufc games I feel got the controls pretty much perfect and I see no other way of really doing it properly, however I have a feeling EA wont go with that control scheme and that truly could be the biggest problem with the game, and could ruin it entirly, I just hope EA is looking at the ufc and the sport of mma in the right way, because the way they view the sport with have alot to do with how they make the game.
Im really excited to see how this game turns out and really fucking hope they pull it off. Phone Post

Hopefully the game turns out alright but it is being made by EA who tend to make shit games. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Hopefully the game turns out alright but it is being made by EA who tend to make shit games. Phone Post 3.0
EA makes shit games? News to me.... Phone Post 3.0

Yeah i think ea sports was the wrong choice for making this game. Their mma game sucked major balls Phone Post 3.0

mshagger -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Hopefully the game turns out alright but it is being made by EA who tend to make shit games. Phone Post 3.0
I thought the THQ dudes sucked at making games and it was a blessing that EA took over?

I like UFC undisputed 3, but that was three years ago. I'm ready for something new. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -
mshagger -
They don't make shit games but madden hasn't gotten Better in forever already ea MMA was just horrible, FIFA is amazing and NHL like madden needs to improve Phone Post 3.0
I like their NHL game but Madden has turned into a yearly rehash and I know nothing about soccer so I don't play Fiat...though everyone seems to love it. The Mass Effect series is decent and Battlefield has turned into a disappoint. The worst part is their games are buggy and require heavy patches out of the box. Phone Post 3.0

The reason their games tend to be Mediocre is because their isn't any competition for example madden it's been the same game for like 8 years with a couple tweaks. I think this first installment will be really good or at the least as good as the last UFC game. Phone Post 3.0

Ea sports sucks. The pics of some of the fighters I've seen so far look like something a first grader drew in class. Maybe not that bad, but they do look like shit. Definitely not getting the game after how terrible EA MMA was Phone Post 3.0

EA is unreasonable with deadlines. BF4 is an example and so is Sim City. I would be very afraid. EA is the Walmart of gaming.

LOL fight night was an amazing game. Phone Post 3.0

DICE said they needed 6 more months to polish BF4's netcode, EA said no.

MMFT - Fight Night Champion is the best fighting game ever... EA MMA was really fun, just not really technical. Awesome stand up, though. Quite a few dudes have used a push off the cage to strike, not only two. Why would you not want cool shit like that?
THQ did a great job, I still play UFC3. But compared to FNC the mechanics are retarded... I think EA is going to blow our fuckin minds with a great game. I'm more worried about career mode and other features.

That was sort of before EA blew their brains out buying everyone up and trying to compete with EVERY genre out there. This last year and half has been a bad bad trend for their releases, they have been Beta level and rushed, I hope I am wrong about it affecting this game.

EA's last attempt at a mma game was a major stinker. doubt this will be different.

as someone who used to work at EA as a tester, i wont hold my breath for this one.

this far into dev and still no game footage? not a good sign.

MMAlurk - Fight Night sucked! I actually enjoyed THQ's versions, and am afraid of what this will be.... Phone Post

This.

ChaosOverkill - 

EA is unreasonable with deadlines. BF4 is an example and so is Sim City. I would be very afraid. EA is the Walmart of gaming.

This is the one thing I am most concerned about when it comes to this game.

EA is notorious for strict deadlines which force devs to push through a crazy schedule and release an unfinished product that requires a ton of patches. Add in that this is being developed for brand new hardware and there are definite possibilities for serious issues upon launch.

This upcoming fall/winter will be huge for big AAA releases, especially on the new consoles, so if this game is to come out this year I can imagine EA is intent on a spring-early summer window.

I liked EA MMA and the Fight Night games. I will probably like this new EA UFC too.
I am glad they went with EA, UFC 3 was fun, but the controls aren't great and it feels very robotic. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

DICE said they needed 6 more months to polish BF4's netcode, EA said no.

He needed the money Phone Post 3.0

MMFT - Fight Night Champion is the best fighting game ever... EA MMA was really fun, just not really technical. Awesome stand up, though. Quite a few dudes have used a push off the cage to strike, not only two. Why would you not want cool shit like that?
THQ did a great job, I still play UFC3. But compared to FNC the mechanics are retarded... I think EA is going to blow our fuckin minds with a great game. I'm more worried about career mode and other features.
Fight champion is pretty terrible, and please tell me what other fighfs have jumped off the cage while standing up, the only two I have ever seen is jose aldo and anthony pettis Phone Post

Ea mma was awesome one of my favorite games ever and it gave me my second most memorable gaming accomplishment Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - You're in tatters over a video game? You better get off this site, this is no place for a 9 year old.

You literally post some of the worst attempts at insults on this board you must be some fun at partys.