EA Sports Ultimate Fighter 2008

Imagine if EA sports starting making UFC games in a couple of years. At the beginning you would see Frank Mir put someone in a flying armbar, then looks at the camera and goes, "EA sports, its in the game"

they already did "street fighter", its called Def Jam Fight For NY

lol yeah

though, I did wish EA Sports did UFC or Pride game, they'd do a damn good job, like they did with Fight Night.

Cause let's face it, when UFC inked a deal with TDK to develop their Sudden Impact (what other games did TDK make? never heard of them) they didn't shop around for good developers.

Hope they pitch the idea to EA at some point.

zuffa's pitch to EA: "our line of ufc games has sucked ballsack, yet demand waranted releasing a half dozen or 'em."

zuffa's pitch to EA: "our line of ufc games has sucked ballsack, yet demand waranted releasing a half dozen or 'em."

Actually, it wouldn't be a bad one. Plus, UFC didn't release them they just sold the license. At that time it didn't matter to who. Crave did a good job, but everyone after did shit with it.

Trust me, if MMA ever explodes into popularity, they will be the first to get the license.

i can tell you what will happen. sega, or some other progressive company, will grab the ufc and make an awesome game. then, ea will come along, buy out the exclusive rights to the UFC, and dumb it down considerably. this has been the trend in gaming over the past several years.