EA UFC 2, Mystery Fighter. Let's find it UG!

https://www.easports.com/ufc/news/2016/ea-sports-ufc-2-content-update-1

MYSTERY FIGHTER – ?????

Who could this mystery fighter be? We’re not going to spoil it or give you any hints on how to unlock him/her. If you think you’ve unlocked this fighter share it with the world on Instagram or Twitter with the tag @EASPORTSUFC.   

EA SPORTS UFC 2 offers one of the deepest UFC fight rosters, with over 250 fighters across 10 weight classes. From current champion Conor McGregor to MMA legend Bas Rutten and fighting greats Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson, there's a fighter for everyone.

--------------------

Let's find this Mystery Fighter. Any guesses on who it could be?

Conan O'Brien? We know he's programmed into the game.

Friend mentioned this to me, but KEVIN RANDLEMAN?

How bad ass would it be if they put in Cris Cyborg?

Actions figures.

It's always action figures Phone Post 3.0

How about focusing on making a realistic game instead of a mystery character EA you fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's Dana White or Spawn.

It's dana Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - How about focusing on making a realistic game instead of a mystery character EA you fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0
How are they going to make one every year if thet put more than minimal effort into it? Phone Post 3.0

Bieber. Phone Post 3.0

I got the game this morning. Does it get good? I hate the control change so far but maybe it's because I am not used to it. Phone Post 3.0

Thought tyson was the mystery fighter. Maybe Floyd for the lolz?
Roy jones?
Rickson?
Shaq?
Cyborg?
Fedor would be awesome
Chuck Norris too Phone Post 3.0

Gojira Ninja -
KnowKontrol - I got the game this morning. Does it get good? I hate the control change so far but maybe it's because I am not used to it. Phone Post 3.0
It's amazing. You'll love it once you figure it out. Phone Post 3.0
Just wish the game had more game modes. Like how ufc undisputed you could unlock actually pride fights by playing it and winning in the exact same fashion. The career also lacks a bit of depth. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Norris Phone Post 3.0

AnchorTomTucker -
sagemma - How about focusing on making a realistic game instead of a mystery character EA you fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0
How are they going to make one every year if thet put more than minimal effort into it? Phone Post 3.0
They release them every two years now. Phone Post 3.0

The Little Axe Murderer - Thought tyson was the mystery fighter. Maybe Floyd for the lolz?
Roy jones?
Rickson?
Shaq?
Cyborg?
Fedor would be awesome
Chuck Norris too Phone Post 3.0
They tried Hickdon but they couldn't make it happen after the stats couldn't go high enough Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

When Conan O'Brian played the game against Conor on his show, EA made him his own character. It's on youtube.

So the Mystery Fighter very well could be Conan O'Brian. Phone Post 3.0

It's Sage Northcutt Phone Post 3.0

Clearly it's Conan, haha

scrapdo - 

Clearly it's Conan, haha