EA UFC 2, Mystery Fighter. Let's find it UG!

Friend of mine brought this up. Would be really fucking cool...

Apparently it's just mike tyson you unlock him by getting hall of fame in career mode Phone Post 3.0

That would be really weird considering Tyson is mentioned in the article linked as being in the game with Saku and Bas. Why would they suddenly treat him as a mystery fighter in the exact same article? That doesn't make much sense.

Cyborg, Randleman, or if it's a novelty let it be Rogan.

It has to be Ultimate Man, the original bald headed logo for the UFC!

He was the mystery guy in the original Dreamcast game, and he is just as relevant today!

chamilton - Apparently it's just mike tyson you unlock him by getting hall of fame in career mode Phone Post 3.0

Tyson was a pre-order bonus too. He's not it.

In Phone Post 3.0

There's apparently two Tysons (Prime Tyson and Face Tattoo Tyson), although I think they're both mentioned by EA so it shouldn't be counted as the mystery fighter.

"Iron" Mike came with the standard edition. Both "Iron" and "Legendary" Mike Tyson came with the Deluxe Edition. Both can be purchased through the DLC store right now.

Sea Level Cain

It's arianny.. You can win by oral submission only Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's Joe Rogan Phone Post 3.0

AnchorTomTucker - 
sagemma - How about focusing on making a realistic game instead of a mystery character EA you fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0
How are they going to make one every year if thet put more than minimal effort into it? Phone Post 3.0

They do them every other year now. Also the game is focused on gameplay and is not supposed to be a simulation of MMA. From the reviews the striking is fairly balanced in this game.

time traveling 12er -
AnchorTomTucker - 
sagemma - How about focusing on making a realistic game instead of a mystery character EA you fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0
How are they going to make one every year if thet put more than minimal effort into it? Phone Post 3.0

They do them every other year now. Also the game is focused on gameplay and is not supposed to be a simulation of MMA. From the reviews the striking is fairly balanced in this game.
Not supose to be a simulation? It's EA sports. Every other sport a simulation. Why would they purposely make this one unrealistic? Phone Post 3.0

Sage please

Rogan would be cool too! Phone Post 3.0

It's gsp Phone Post 3.0

pud12 - Sea Level Cain
Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

GCatMMA - Sage please

Sage northcutt is already in, he was put in through the first patch along with Jessica Aguilar. Phone Post 3.0

Robertw689 -
GCatMMA - Sage please

Sage northcutt is already in, he was put in through the first patch along with Jessica Aguilar. Phone Post 3.0
Really?? I'm getting the game today, that's great news! Phone Post 3.0

How do you guys figure it'll unlock? In the last game all the character unlocks came through Career mode so I'm going to start a fbw career tonight since that's looking the most likely to me so far.

Reddit seems to think it's a welterweight actually

https://www.reddit.com/r/EASportsUFC/comments/4as01v/mystery_fighter/