EA UFC 4 Cover and tutorial fight suggestions

The tittle says all, who you get for the cover and for the initial fight/intro?

For the cover I'd say Khabib and Amanda, or Street Jesus maybe?

The intro/tutorial fight I think the DC VS Stipe II it's a pretty good one, just like the did in UFC 2 with the rematch between Robbie and Rory. Definitely better than the fake tittle defense you have to complete with McGregor against T Ferg

So what are your choices? 

The EA UFC games are shit. Don't care who's on the cover. Wish they'd make a game worth playing. Fuck EA Sports - all they make is generic trash. They don't even try anymore.

4 Likes
MrWizzykin67 - 

The EA UFC games are shit. Don't care who's on the cover. Wish they'd make a game worth playing. Fuck EA Sports - all they make is generic trash. They don't even try anymore.

Meh I play the shit out of the latest UFC game to this day and its only gotten better and better with each update.  I have thousands upon thousands of online ranked matches.

To each their own.

I wanna see Khabib on the cover and have him vs Conor in the demo fight at LW!

4 Likes

Havnt really gotten into the ea ufcs. I loved the ufc undisputed games on xbox 360, one of them hade pride mode. It was awesome.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the improvements with EA UFC 4. Hope they continue to improve the career mode, while it was better in 3, it still is pretty generic. My friend and I have a blast playing the UFC games. I'm sure Mcgregor will land the cover, maybe along with Nunez. 

Part of me wished it was going to be a PS5 / Xbox Series X launch title to take advantage of next gen, but I'm sure it will officially be announced soon with a beta like when EA randomly announced EA UFC 3 on Facebook.  It'll prob release around March like the last two. 

TheVandalz -
MrWizzykin67 - 

Meh I play the shit out of the latest UFC game to this day and its only gotten better and better with each update.  I have thousands upon thousands of online ranked matches.

To each their own.

You on PS4 or XBOX? I play the fuck out of it as well. My PSN is DEVIN_THE__DUDE

TheVandalz -
MrWizzykin67 - 

To each their own.

This.

i dont understand the hate, it's the best MMA game ever.i like doing career mode with different fighters.

I've already done 

Rumble 

conor 

nunes

an currently doing Isaac from fight night, smashing motherfuckers

DEVIN THE DUDE - 
TheVandalz -
MrWizzykin67 - 

To each their own.

You on PS4 or XBOX? I play the fuck out of it as well. My PSN is DEVIN_THE__DUDE

Im on Xbox :D

TheVandalz -
MrWizzykin67 - 

To each their own.

On what?

Oh, lol. I used to play ranked, now I play quick match, because I prefer using obscure fighters. I have a few thousand ranked matches, but I quit ranked about a year ago, but still play quick match daily. My tag used to be Hep C and B, which I had for 10 years before some loser faggot reported it. Now it it's LMBB Hep.

TerryTime -

Havnt really gotten into the ea ufcs. I loved the ufc undisputed games on xbox 360, one of them hade pride mode. It was awesome.

Undisputed 3 is the best game yet. The current EA UFC 3 is the second best.

4 Likes

I've played thousands and thousands of matches, mostly ultimate team. I've been playing all these UFC games since Dreamcast.

There’s still shit I’m learning on a fucking daily basis. This version of the game is deep as hell.

cripplersc -

Haha wow

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
TerryTime -

Undisputed 3 is the best game yet. The current EA UFC 3 is the second best.

I was a huge fan of Undisputed 3 and a huge hater of EA MMA when that garbage ice skating simulator came out (I hated how it closed the distance for you when striking) but in my opinion EA UFC 3 is mechanically the greatest fighting simulator ever made.

If I compare Undisputed 3 to EA UFC 3, I liked the way you performed transitions on the ground or in the clinch, the fact that you could control your sprinting and there were additional strikes from the sprint (I scored a 4  second KO once with BJ Penn by sprinting across the cage and throwing an overhand right).  That's about it.  EA UFC 3 takes everything else and does it better.

They must be waiting for next year when next gen will already be out.

Masvidal landing the flying knee on Askren should be the cover.

1 Like

I really love that the sways are the same as they are in Undisputed 3. I played Undisputed 3 for years, until well after EA UFC 2 came out. Then I got UFC 2 and sucked all over again. When UFC 3 came out, I was destroying people by just swaying and ducking everything. Then they cane out with the patch that nerfed sways, and I lost like the next 20 fights. It completely fucked me.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

I really love that the sways are the same as they are in Undisputed 3. I played Undisputed 3 for years, until well after EA UFC 2 came out. Then I got UFC 2 and sucked all over again. When UFC 3 came out, I was destroying people by just swaying and ducking everything. Then they cane out with the patch that nerfed sways, and I lost like the next 20 fights. It completely fucked me.

My highest percentage KO comes from back swaying to avoid high kicks and countering with an overhand right before their leg comes back down.  When landed clean its a KO more often than not.  I telegraph body blocking (I hold it down regardless of range so they can see me blocking my body) and wait for them to take the bait.

And guard breaking... 3 consecutive shots to a blocking opponent drops his guard.  Jab jab, jab overhand.  Overhand will land if all 3 jabs hit his guard.  Everyone blocks when they get rocked but a skilled player will only asborb 2 shots then sway away to avoid the guard break, or eat the 3rd punch then block the 4th.

Or everyones go-to, jab - sway to that side - counter cross.   Massive dmg.  If my opponent is playing Conor he is trying to time that all match and baiting me with double jabs from the outside.

Swaying is still a major part of winning strategies for sure

Yeah, for sure, they definitely nerfed them though. Instead of slip straights, I was constantly landing slip uppercut to start the combo, or a duck hook. I got hundreds of wins like that. They cut the counter time on a sway in half. So you could only land straits or jabs off the sway, unless your opponent is dead tired. I probably got 200 ko's with this exact combo, left sway, left uppercut, right hook(or straight), left hook. They rendered that combo effectively impossible. I'm used to the sways now, but that big patch crippled my game for a while. I was so pissed I almost quit.

Yeah the slip uppercut when it first came out was stupid OP lol.  Its like Fight Night when they first added that half circle sway (Mike Tysons peekaboo) and it could avoid any shot from any angle even if you were going right in to it.