EA UFC and Wolfenstein up for Day 1 Digital

I'll probably wait for a price drop before picking up Wolfenstein but maybe not.

I'm glad they put the UFC game up, I wasn't sure it would be a Day 1 Digital option. Saves me from going to the store to get it and from having to get off my ass to change disks (how lazy is that?). Paid in full, can't wait until it drops. You also get Bruce Lee with the Day 1 Digital pre-order.

Anybody else going the Day 1 Digital route?

Do they let you start downloading the night before or something? I would probably go digital if they did, otherwise I would be sitting there all day waiting for the download to finish when I could have just gone to the shop. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure exactly when they give you access to the game. Might be in the early morning ours of release day?

I don't think it takes THAT long to download it though. I've got MLB The Show queued up, and that drops in less than a week. I'll pay attention to how long it takes to dl and I'll post it here. My guess is 45 mins.

Yeah ok that would be cool, that'll make my decision for me, thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Ill dl it I cant be fucked changing games. I play titanfall over my battlefield and rise cd games because I cant be fucked changing games lol. Phone Post 3.0

I will definitely be purchasing the Day 1 digital UFC. If I know it's a game that I won't be trading in, I prefer that over the hard copy. I look forward to battling some of you PS4 heads in it when it comes out.

Wolfenstein I'm not sure about. I already plan on buying MLB and Watchdogs next month. I'll also be buying Golf Club if that drops too. I'll probably just Gamefly Wolfenstein or something. I just need to find more hours in the day to play all of these games!

The Wolfenstein trailers are great.

Pappy Knuckles - I will definitely be purchasing the Day 1 digital UFC. If I know it's a game that I won't be trading in, I prefer that over the hard copy. I look forward to battling some of you PS4 heads in it when it comes out.

Wolfenstein I'm not sure about. I already plan on buying MLB and Watchdogs next month. I'll also be buying Golf Club if that drops too. I'll probably just Gamefly Wolfenstein or something. I just need to find more hours in the day to play all of these games!

"I look forward to battling some of you PS4 heads in it when it comes out."

I am up for that. I wonder what the fighter's ratings are going to be. I like to use divisions where there isn't one fighter that is rated much higher than the rest. MW and WW might be good. LW as well. I like using Rashad but Jones will be an uphill battle.

KingD87 - Do they let you start downloading the night before or something? I would probably go digital if they did, otherwise I would be sitting there all day waiting for the download to finish when I could have just gone to the shop. Phone Post 3.0
The latest update on PS4 allows you to pre-load a game several days before release. I think the game then unlocks at midnight Pacific time. Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - 
KingD87 - Do they let you start downloading the night before or something? I would probably go digital if they did, otherwise I would be sitting there all day waiting for the download to finish when I could have just gone to the shop. Phone Post 3.0
The latest update on PS4 allows you to pre-load a game several days before release. I think the game then unlocks at midnight Pacific time. Phone Post 3.0

That's a cool feature.

Canooke - I'll probably wait for a price drop before picking up Wolfenstein but maybe not.

I'm glad they put the UFC game up, I wasn't sure it would be a Day 1 Digital option. Saves me from going to the store to get it and from having to get off my ass to change disks (how lazy is that?). Paid in full, can't wait until it drops. You also get Bruce Lee with the Day 1 Digital pre-order.

Nope, gotta save my HD space for PS+ games.

leifdawg - 
Canooke - I'll probably wait for a price drop before picking up Wolfenstein but maybe not.

I might be wrong but I thought that with this generation that even when you go the disk route you have to upload the whole game to the HD anyway?

Canooke - 
leifdawg - 

I might be wrong but I thought that with this generation that even when you go the disk route you have to upload the whole game to the HD anyway?

That's correct. Digital or not, the games have to be installed to the hard drive.