EA UFC career mode trailer. Start in TUF house

Trailer was posted earlier by the UFC. The new longevity gimmick looks cool as does the tuf house.

http://youtu.be/t7pldz32U_Q Phone Post 3.0

staygreenponyboy -
Thanks. I'll vote you up when I get one tonight. Phone Post 3.0

No idea how it will actually play but looks good from that

This looks amazing. I've just bought a ps4 today and I'm going to preorder this game at the weekend. Cheers for the video mate il vote you up Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome! Had a feelig that they were going to incorporate the TUF concept into the game Phone Post 3.0

That looks great! Phone Post 3.0

Looks awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if they let you get drunk in TUF house and let you bang bro. Phone Post 3.0

Wait...did I see the twister? Where you at Eddie Bravo? It would be hilarious if you could train with Eddie in the game then he ask if you wanna hangout and you could choose yes or no(like NBA 2k14) and piss hot before your fight. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome I can't wait to play this game Phone Post 3.0

damn i was going to buy this until i saw it's only PS4/XBox One.... had thought it would be on the PS3.

oh well maybe i can play it in 2-3 years when the prices drop lol

Can't wait to spritz my housemates.

Sloppy Single Leg - 
Canooke - Can't wait to spritz my housemates.

Press Y to cum in Bader's sushi.

I also hope I can steal all the t-shirts, towels, and posters that would otherwise be souvenirs for all of the cast.

Bailx - damn i was going to buy this until i saw it's only PS4/XBox One.... had thought it would be on the PS3.

oh well maybe i can play it in 2-3 years when the prices drop lol
Same here, sadly. Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy Single Leg - Looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I like the whole "perk" concept. Depends how realistic the developers kept them.
Can't wait to purchase the fireball perk. The flames looked so real in the leaked footage I saw the other day. The way Bruce stepped into them looked cool as hell too. Some long distance fighting is just the added touch this series needs to bring it to the next level. Phone Post 3.0

Canooke - 
Sloppy Single Leg - 

I also hope I can steal all the t-shirts, towels, and posters that would otherwise be souvenirs for all of the cast.

LOL, not sure who to vote up, i only get 1/day

I like that if you take more punishment it shortens your career.

Bailx - 
Canooke - 
Sloppy Single Leg - 

Thanks. I'll vote up Sloppy on your behalf.

Canooke -
Bailx - 
Canooke - 
Sloppy Single Leg - 

Thanks. I'll vote up Sloppy on your behalf.
I voted up everyone, fuck it. I can't wait for this game. Phone Post 3.0