EA UFC game.

I seen dyno-mite...on the streets 

Grappling system needs to be retooled to be more accesible, I liked undisputed 3s the best. Main complaint with people I've had over, we would end up playing knockout mode instead.

They kept updating it for a while but the sales probably don't justify it now. They're working on the next version, though.

WrestlingSucks -

I play after work for a fight or two every other day. I only do Ultimate Team though. My middle weight "Glass Joe" will spank any of you wimps 

I have a middleweight that I do all right with. Let's bang

Bolt Vanderhuge -

Grappling system needs to be retooled to be more accesible, I liked undisputed 3s the best. Main complaint with people I've had over, we would end up playing knockout mode instead.

The ground game is difficult to begin with but if you go into practice mode it tells you how to block each transition, and you realize there's only about six transitions total and they're easy to spot, same with the clinch. Most people don't know the basics though so if you wanted to you could lay in half guard for 15 minutes or however long it takes them to quit the session

I hate how people can throw endless combos and when their stamina is drained you try countering but they can still throw a hook at full power. Parrying is annoying also

Is there a projected date for the new one? If it follows the usual ea franchise model and they just update the roster and reebok kits I probably won’t bother. They could do alot though, like thq brought in pride mode, ea could have pride, strike force and retro ufc