EA UFC

I just got a ps4 and wanted to know if it was still worth it to buy the UFC game?

Are there still downloadable fight cards?

Probably get it for next to nothing now as it is total garbage.

I got it and enjoy the fuck out of it. The ground game is weak but when you get the hang of it then its ok but still sucs. Gnp is laughable but effective.

Controls are terrible all around but beyond that i really enjoy playing it. I think it shows a lot of promise but they need to work on a lot and change the controls.

If you dont mind throwing down 30 bucks or whatever it is then i dont think youll regret it. Not worth a full 60 but id feel pretty good at 30 or 40. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. People gave up on it too quickly. It's actually a really fun game once u figure out all the controls Phone Post 3.0

I think they have a demo on the playstore. I have been enjoying it since it's came out. Needs some work but they keep adding free dlc and updates. Phone Post 3.0

I've got a PS4 and UFC, if you want I can "share play" the game with you which let's you play the game to try out before buying.

I'd say if you can get it for $20-$30 go for it. Phone Post 3.0

Love the game Phone Post 3.0

KnowAnySailors - And on Black Friday I have noticed several stores are selling it for cheap. Phone Post 3.0
Go on Phone Post 3.0

The game is very deep and rewarding to get good at. This wasn't the case months ago; it got way better from updates. Buy it imo Phone Post 3.0

BTW I will crush any xbox one fools...name is Reggaepocalypse. Msg me foos Phone Post 3.0

DT_MMA - I've got a PS4 and UFC, if you want I can "share play" the game with you which let's you play the game to try out before buying.

Share Play? thats new but yeah that'll be cool

Rent it first Phone Post 3.0

DT_MMA - I've got a PS4 and UFC, if you want I can "share play" the game with you which let's you play the game to try out before buying.

Could you explain how this works?

What stores have it for sale on Black Friday? Phone Post 3.0

jmac2007 - What stores have it for sale on Black Friday? Phone Post 3.0
I think Best Buy has is for $29.99 iirc. Phone Post 3.0

UFC Undisputed 3 owns the game in every aspect.

If the servers were still up there would be no reason to touch EA UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Overall, I think EA UFC can be fun, but it's extremely light on content. Basically, there's a two player mode, a career mode that's absolutely abysmal, and an online mode where you face one another or enter tournaments. That's it. Even the fighters have largely the same moves, so there's little difference between the styles of Machida and Bigfoot, for example.

It plays more like an arcade game than anything realistic, and its lack of content cripples its lasting appeal, but it'll probably hold your attention for a little while. The game just seems like it was thrown together as an afterthought, a total rush job.

Game is awesome with the updates. Love it Phone Post 3.0

Proteus The Invincible - Overall, I think EA UFC can be fun, but it's extremely light on content. Basically, there's a two player mode, a career mode that's absolutely abysmal, and an online mode where you face one another or enter tournaments. That's it. Even the fighters have largely the same moves, so there's little difference between the styles of Machida and Bigfoot, for example.

It plays more like an arcade game than anything realistic, and its lack of content cripples its lasting appeal, but it'll probably hold your attention for a little while. The game just seems like it was thrown together as an afterthought, a total rush job.

How shitty is the career mode?

(Don't have this game but am considering grabbing it for $30)