Ear hole cauliflower.

I have drained this bad boy so many times and it keeps popping back out! It's kinda freaky because it's in my ear hole. I've had caulis before but never in the hole.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to stop it from blocking my ear hole? I do like wearing ear phones... Phone Post 3.0

No more ear phones for you son. The annoyance of trying to keep them in will mak you buy headphones Phone Post 3.0

Oh god! I can already feel the awkward stares. Phone Post 3.0

What? I can't hear what you're posting.

MarsMan - Evil,

You should post this on the OG.
I'm sure you'll get tons of great advice there.

Make sure you don't change the title. Phone Post 3.0
I could go on the OG but... This is serous my wife is super pissed! I do need to try and get rid of it, so I'm just looking for advice. Phone Post 3.0

Pics ? Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Pics ? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think I can post a picture here. I'm not sure if my account will let me. How do I check? Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -

Find out which doctor works with the local wrestling team would be my advice.  There is a method that involves cutting a triangle shape out of the skin instead of fine needle aspirate so the area doesn't keep filling back up with fluid.  

Cool man thanks! Will look into this. Phone Post 3.0

Stop being a fucking pansy, pansy Phone Post 3.0

Drain it into Bolivia.
Then don't roll for a while, but we know that won't happen Phone Post 3.0

I had this in my right ear. I cut straws and stuck them in my ear canal to keep it open. I also went and had it drained by an ENT doctor. Phone Post 3.0

I have this in my left ear. No more ear buds.
Got it drained a couple times but didn't stop training long enough for it to heal.

It also makes your ear turn into a handle. Phone Post 3.0

Cauliflower in the canal like that sucks. Agree with posters above that it is time to get it drained properly by an MD and protect it either with headgear or time off until it heals. Cauliflower in the canal can be a medical issue as it can affect your hearing and the ability of your ear to clear cerumen, so it is a bigger deal than the typical cauliflower of the pinnae Phone Post 3.0

Take silly puddy or something like it. roll it up so it is the size of your ear canal and press it gently in. leave it in there. wrap your head with an ace bandage.

it will push the blood and fluid out and stick the skin back to the side of your ear.

sounds like airborne Ebola.

RIP OP

I just drained it after a morning session and I got a full needle and the needle had a piece of cartilage in it. Yuck! If only I knew how to upload pics. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Cauliflower in the canal like that sucks. Agree with posters above that it is time to get it drained properly by an MD and protect it either with headgear or time off until it heals. Cauliflower in the canal can be a medical issue as it can affect your hearing and the ability of your ear to clear cerumen, so it is a bigger deal than the typical cauliflower of the pinnae Phone Post 3.0
Thanks so much for that piece of medical information, very informative. It's currently sounding like there is water in the ear and I don't know if that's just the fluid or my hearing being affected. But every time I drain it the sound goes away.

The bad thing is I have a competition in like 3 days.. Phone Post 3.0

CraftyHobo - Drain it into Bolivia.
Not everyone's a softcock :) Phone Post 3.0

DarceVader1 -
CraftyHobo - Drain it into Bolivia.
Not everyone's a softcock :) Phone Post 3.0
Soft or not I bet his ears look nice. Phone Post 3.0

On the Mat - Take silly puddy or something like it. roll it up so it is the size of your ear canal and press it gently in. leave it in there. wrap your head with an ace bandage.

it will push the blood and fluid out and stick the skin back to the side of your ear.
Great idea!! Phone Post 3.0