Early Herb Strikes Again.....

Herb was in classic spaz mode as soon as Brock was in trouble and I was fully expecting him to stop it even earlier.

LOL, Brock was done. It was merciful of Herb to stop that fight. You did hear Brock complain, he'll be buying Herb a xmas present this year for saving him from undue punishment.

Herb did fine. Brock turned his back and was getting bloodied up.

On a side note, these kind of finishes where the fighter has to basically play whack a mole on their turtled opponent for a few minutes while scrambling to finish before the end of the round really sucks. Knees please!

Good stoppage but Herb robbed us of of an even more epic smashing. I wish he would've let it go longer.

i heard someone yell when herb stopped it but i didn't think it was brock.

Come on, dude's face was falling off.

Broken Neck - Come on, dude's face was falling off.

Lol exactly....Brock sure didn't complaine either..lol

1/10

It did look to me like Brock said something and was waving for a stoppage could be wrong though.

Need someone to do a side by side of the GIFs of the first round of the Carwin/Lesnar & Velasquez/Lesnar fight.  Rewatching both I again don't see why the Velasquez fight was stopped.  He was just as if not more responsive vs. Cain, didn't take near as many shots (nor as hard of shots), etc.

I'll again state that I have no problem with Cain winning via a definitve KO or sub or alternatively a clear UD, but that did NOT happen here.  Brock's proven he could come back from a major beating so there's simply nothing to support Early Herb doing what he did.

get over it dude.  Brock was done.

In the Carwin fight, Carwin would stand over, punch and Brock would try to kick him away.

Last night, Cain at the end was in side mount or knee to belly pounding down on Brock. There was no kicking away.

Max

Jetster - 
Broken Neck - Come on, dude's face was falling off.

Lol exactly....Brock sure didn't complaine either..lol

Good stop

That cut was huge, good stoppage. Nothing to protest about. Get over it.

Where's this proof that Brock verbally submitted other than some reporter who said he heard a rumour?

People saying it on the UG is proof enough for some... Phone Post

he didn't need to say it. 

I was rooting for Brock and have to admit that as I was watching I thought it was a quick stoppage but when I saw the replay it was clear to me he wasn't intelligently defending himself, definitely a good stop.  And like someone else mentioned, Brock wasn't complaining about it either.

-Shaz!

I have reffed hundreds of fights. Herb Dean is the best in the business.