early praise for San Da DVD

As the first few copies of the San Da punching and clinching DVD arrive, we are getting some excellent reviews...

Reggie in Texas writes

"I watched a good chunk of it late last night, and just watched another big chunk tonight. Great stuff! Really good production, too--I especially liked how you reversed nearly everything so it could be seen from both sides on video. The concepts are good stuff, too.

Some of the background noise (ambulance, jackhammer, etc.) cracked me up. It adds that little touch of NY that you just can't get anywhere else.

In all seriousness, though, this is a great DVD and I'd definitely recommend it. I just wish I could get up there for the next seminar."

San Da DVD's available on line at www.MarkNegron.com

ttt

ttt

what does "Da" mean? Does it mean "hit"?

San I guess means three, so does San Da mean three hits?

TTT

San Da means basicly "free fighting" and is a Chinese martial art....

Yes, Chinese, not Japanese. San means 3 in Japanese.

But, whatever...China. Japan. Same thing. All of those Asian places are the same, right?

;)

ttt

"Yes, Chinese, not Japanese. San means 3 in Japanese.
But, whatever...China. Japan. Same thing. All of those Asian places are the same, right?"

You should educate yourself a little bit before you smart off. San is Chinese for 3.

In Japanese it's San as well, and in Korean it's Sam, but in Chinese (Mandarin) it's San as well.

this is fascinating discussion and all, but has nothing to do with either San Da nor the DVD....

I enjoyed the dvd as well, but for the next one, perhaps a second camera and a boom mic would be helpful. Sometimes when you turned away from the camera your voice got muffled.

glad you enjoyed the DVD.... care to elaborate more for interested people?

PS: it was a seminar, a lot got covered, I know some of the audio didn't come out, but we still did cover a lot I thought....

well, I am getting lots of "it's great" emails... but that isn't very descriptive :) I"ll post a review if anyone does one...