Early ratings news from last nite (Meltzer...)

We don't have a rating yet, but the news is very encouraging.

The half-hours in the 18-49 demo were 1.4, 1.6, 2.1 and 2.4. The first hour was nothing impressive but the second hour was the highest rated in the demo on television for any show. The level of growth was spectacular. This is only from 9-11 p.m. so we don't know how the last 50 minutes did but at least in the demo it handily beat the NHL playoffs.

Pity it was shit.

TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am no TV expert, but that sounds low as all hell. Are you sure?

That's comparable to TNA.

FreekHamakerFan - I am no TV expert, but that sounds low as all hell. Are you sure?

I am not an expect either, but take this for whats its worth... "the second hour was the highest rated in the demo on television for any show. The level of growth was spectacular."

i hope a lot of new people didnt watch and judge our sport from that debacle last night. the higher the ratings, the farther back we were set

Dead Again - I thought they were expecting at least a 5 rating?

i dont recall anyone from ProElite or CBS ever mentioning that number.

I remember Shaw saying less than a 3 would be a failure on Sherdog.

Shaw said he expected no less than 3.0.

Failure IMO.

Although given what was produced the fewer viewers the better.

catchascatchcant - I remember Shaw saying less than a 3 would be a failure on Sherdog.

so, nobody said "5"

ttt

PatrickFreitas - 
catchascatchcant - I remember Shaw saying less than a 3 would be a failure on Sherdog.

so, nobody said "5"

Never said they did, just pointing out what I remembered because nobody else had.

You do realize those are partial #s.

He is talking about Spike you fucking idiots!

grimer - Shaw said he expected no less than 3.0.

Failure IMO.

Although given what was produced the fewer viewers the better.

You don't know the difference between quarter hour demo ratings and the overall rating IMO

http://www.mmapayout.com/2008/06/elitexc-snf-preliminary-ratings-flash.html