Early Stoppage BULLSHIT

fucking BULLSHIT. Just got robbed of what could have been a great fight

Definitely. Waste of a main event. Could have been a great fight

Agreed

I agree it was early. Henry mightve finished it soon after but still felt it was early.

Dillashaw couldn't even stand, he was destroyed.

That bullshit was way too early and cejudo is about as likeable as roadkill. No thank you

Yes early stoppage .. I want TJ cartttteed off on a stretcher.. The Messanger killed the Snake 

Too early, damn shame too

Robert Thomas -

shut up robert. TJ was wrestling and still defending himself intelligently, one more scramble and who knows he ends up on top or in full guard and has time to recover. 

TJ’s Head was bobbling around uncontrollably. It would have only gotten much worse. Ref saved him. 

ya TJ's brain was getting rattled around his head. Cejudo was blitzing him and landing every shot. It wouldn't matter if the ref let it go on. TJ would be out cold soon afterwards.

TJ got his ass beat and you guys are complaining about an early stoppage lol. Cejudo was on him like flies on shit beating his ass and wasn't going to stop.

Agree... Let the fight play out. It's 2 Champs. Give them some space. 

dinkledorf -
Robert Thomas -

shut up robert. TJ was wrestling and still defending himself intelligently, one more scramble and who knows he ends up on top or in full guard and has time to recover. 

His head was getting knocked around like a tetherball. Youre bugging. 

"One more scramble"

The wrestler was the one scrambling the strikers brain with punches numb nuts lol

I wanted to see a good fight but I don’t think it was that bad. He was getting cracked. I dont think he would have came back from that. 

TJ did not disappoint....crying about it immediately 

Dillashaw wasn't going to out scramble Cejudo. Cejudo fucked him up and gave him some humble pie.

oranos - 

ya TJ's brain was getting rattled around his head. Cejudo was blitzing him and landing every shot. It wouldn't matter if the ref let it go on. TJ would be out cold soon afterwards.

Wrong. He landed a couple good shots but was missing a ton too. You selective memory is wrong.

Was TJ stunned? Most definitely he was hurt and wobbling, but he was still attempting to wrestle him and we’ve seen some great comebacks before. They are fighters. Let them fight.

cyberc92 - 

Dillashaw wasn't going to out scramble Cejudo. Cejudo fucked him up and gave him some humble pie.

He didn’t have to outscramble him, just hold on until the cobwebs clear.

scourge -
cyberc92 - 

He didn’t have to outscramble him, just hold on until the cobwebs clear.

Cejudo wasn’t giving him the chance to hold on while bashing his brains in. TJ got fucked up. He should’ve stood at 135 instead of going to 125lbs and looking like a crackhead.