Early UFC fighters: where are they now?

From the first few years of the UFC, early to mid 90's. If you happen to know or know of any of them and their current whereabouts and how their UFC appearances affected their subsequent lives/careers, I, and others I'm sure, would be interested to hear about it.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/ron-van-clief-where-is-he-now-18699

Here's a good article on Ron Van Clief (UFC 4)...

ttt

Thanks for the post, psychowaiter. Ron was a great interview.

Not an early fighter, but what happened to Tommy Speer? I know after the loss to Anthony Johnson there was talk of him going back to work on his family's farm. Anyone know if he is still training and planning on fighting again?

good stuff psycho

keep em coming

Dongbar - Not an early fighter, but what happened to Tommy Speer? I know after the loss to Anthony Johnson there was talk of him going back to work on his family's farm. Anyone know if he is still training and planning on fighting again?

He was released from the UFC. He is 3-1 since his release and when he lost in Nov 08 he announced his retirement to go back to the farm full-time. Then he made a return back to fighting and won this past May..

BeanTownMMA - 
Dongbar - Not an early fighter, but what happened to Tommy Speer? I know after the loss to Anthony Johnson there was talk of him going back to work on his family's farm. Anyone know if he is still training and planning on fighting again?

He was released from the UFC. He is 3-1 since his release and when he lost in Nov 08 he announced his retirement to go back to the farm full-time. Then he made a return back to fighting and won this past May..

Hmm...no shit. That's good to hear. He seemed like a genuinely good guy with enough talent to be competative in the WW division. Maybe he'll get another shot at the UFC after a few more wins.

well kimo's...ah nevermind.