Easily one of the best fights HW fights in UFC

giblert mendelez - Im a fan of both but that fight sucked Phone Post 3.0
You're mentally challenged. That was actually a really good fight. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed the Japanese crowd tonight. Refreshing to not hear any booing.

No no no no no no no no.

Good fight. Both guys fought smart. Phone Post 3.0

It was okay. Had some really good moments. If it were disliked fighters everyone would say it was shit wall and stall.

That was a sloppy exhibition of two gassed fighters. Nothing special at all. Phone Post 3.0

You having a fuckin laugh m8? Phone Post 3.0

I really enjoyed it! But there's been other fights that most would say are better Phone Post 3.0

Fun fight. Josh looked great and both guys were giving it their all. Can't ask for much more Phone Post 3.0

That was a great fight. If you don't like that then fuck right off. Phone Post 3.0

Good fight. Phone Post 3.0

chilz - I enjoyed the Japanese crowd tonight. Refreshing to not hear any booing.
They were all booing, there just weren't enough of them to hear through the tv. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight kinda crazy big country was going for the takedowns and barnett was winning on the feet

Entertaining but not on any top fight list. Warmaster had a great game plan and kept up the pace. Toy mostly leaned on the cage the last two rounds. Not long term memorable but I had a good time watching. Phone Post 3.0

That was the best heavyweight fight...

Of the NIGHT Phone Post 3.0

bigfoot vs overeem

It was a very slow moving fight... I don't usually enjoy slow moving fights like that, usually because it's wall'n'stall or lay'n'pray. However, this fight had a lot of technical mastery that just so happened to stalemate. I don't want every fight to look like this one, but this one was enjoyable for me. Good to see two masters at work. These old fogeys (37 and 39) are lightyears better than most of the newer generation.

I thought it was a pretty good fight Phone Post

Games_Guns_Hoes - It's hard to top Hunt vs. Bigfoot.
Not even in the same ballpark as hunt vs Bigfoot. Phone Post 3.0

two behemoths leaning on the fence at first look but if you paid attention Barnett was doing some real damage from the clinch. Nelson's chin is rock solid.