East Coast BJJ Championships

The people at Boston BJJ are going to be holding a bjj tournament at Brandeis University.

It's going to be $50 with Pre-registration, and $60 the day of.

This is going to get you a spot in the No gi AND Gi comps.

The Date: May 1st 2004

http://people.brandeis.edu/~timcraig/ECBJJ.htm for the pre-registration and official division information

This will be a great tournament! And for everyone in Mass, its local! No driving to New Jersey!

ttt

ttt

TTT (Need to change your pre-reg mailing deadline, says May 7th)

Fixed.

TTT

sweet Im definitaly going this one will be grate

heres the link for this awsome tournamentEAST COAST BBJJ CHAMPIONSHIPS

LOL!

dammit man if only i saw this advertisement 2 -3 weeks ago . i would def go.

There's still plenty of time...

ttt

This is going to be a well run tournament.
Come on bye.

Dan

TTT

Damn. Boston is only 4.5 hours from Montreal, but there is a local (Tristar) tournament here on the 2nd. Probably a little too close for comfort :(

2 questions:

1) one can only register in one division? this seems to suggest that: "Choose One of the Following No-Gi Divisions:" is the standard NAGA trick of pre-regging for 2 divisions to see how you do in th more advanced first not available?

2) does rule #4, "Heel Hooks, Twisting Leg Locks, and Neck Cranks are ILLEGAL in Children, Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Executive, Masters, and all non-Superfight Women's Divisions." apply only to Gi divisions, or to No-Gi as well?

thanks, hope i can make it!

patrick

1) You may only register for 1 division.

2) Heel Hooks, Twisting Leg Locks, and Neck Cranks are only allowed in the Advanced Division (gi AND no gi)

is this a single elimination tournament?

Yep.

You do have at least 2 opportunities if you do the gi and no gi divisions.