East Coast snow storm. How’s everyone doing?

Got to work this morning at 06:30am and it had just started flurrying here in NYC. 

Been coming down hard for the last few hours. Thinking I might leave early today before they start shutting down trains on me. 

How is everyone else fairing?

Need more global warming 

Out here in Central Long Island. The 'Death From Above' has just about started here. I slaughtered my family already so that they don't have to suffer the eventual horrors this storm will bring upon us.

God help us all.

Also in NYC (Downtown) and it's actually sticking outside so my commute home to Jersey will be shit. I'm out of here at 3 at the latest. 

Global warming!! We didn't listen! We didn't listen!

fucking hate working from home with a wife and kid here.  IMPOSSIBRU 

Death Beast -

Also in NYC (Downtown) and it's actually sticking outside so my commute home to Jersey will be shit. I'm out of here at 3 at the latest. 

Whereabouts? I’m down by Wall Street. Wanna spoon to keep warm?

Al Cappucino -

Out here in Central Long Island. The 'Death From Above' has just about started here. I slaughtered my family already so that they don't have to suffer the eventual horrors this storm will bring upon us.

God help us all.

You did the right thing, bro. It’s for the best as they don’t have to suffer. 

Nitecrawler -
Al Cappucino -

God help us all.

They actually took it quite well. They know I know whats best for them and.....hold up, my neigbhbor just knocked on the door to see if everything is okay. I should probably take her out as well.

BRB

Nitecrawler -
Death Beast -

Right by SI Ferry. Only if I can be little spoon

Death Beast - 
Nitecrawler -
Death Beast -

Where in Jersey?

New Hampshire, nothing yet.
Reports here say nothing much until noon time

TryhardNobody -

At work 6am. Probly be here til 7pm. Since I may have knocked up a 19yr old Cuban girl. Will be putting a few extra hrs in. Other than that boring day

lol. the lesbian?

Bukkake -
Death Beast - 
Nitecrawler -
Death Beast -

Where in Jersey?

Bayonne..yay

Doing good, hoping to make it to yoga tonight in midtown, but we will see.

garythekid -

I’m in Queens. Had off today anyway. Still laying around in my skivvies and playing with my balls. Life ain’t too bad. 

It’s funny because that’s exactly what I’m doing right now. Except I’m in Australia avoiding such weather. 

Al Cappucino - 
Nitecrawler -
Al Cappucino -

God help us all.

They actually took it quite well. They know I know whats best for them and.....hold up, my neigbhbor just knocked on the door to see if everything is okay. I should probably take her out as well.

BRB

If popo shows up, tell them its a cultural thing and you should be alright. Hell, if you were in Canada you would get a pat on the back out of sympathy and a few mill to boot..

Zned -

Doing good, hoping to make it to yoga tonight in midtown, but we will see.

Oh brother!

"Doing good, but we will see"

Fixed it for ya.

Not supposed to get much 

Death Beast - 
Bukkake -
Death Beast - 
Nitecrawler -
Death Beast -

Where in Jersey?

Bayonne..yay

Sweet.  Livingston here