Eastern Michigan Unversity WTF?????

I've got a relative that is going there and am starting to get a little concerned for his safety.

Since last Friday

- one student shot and killed in his apartment building

- one student pistol whipped and robbed at same building

- two other students assaulted

- two students raped

I know there are some OGers in the area. Has it always been this fucked up?

Everyone knows EMU is a shit hole located in a shit hole city. Why the fuck does anyone go there?

Uh, it's Ypsilanti, so...

I personally know at least 2 people that were beaten up and had their wallets stolen at or near EMU.

Hikikomori - Everyone knows EMU is a shit hole located in a shit hole city. Why the fuck does anyone go there?

+1

Hikikomori - Everyone knows EMU is a shit hole located in a shit hole city. Why the fuck does anyone go there?

A free education in this kid's case.

Now I knew it wasn't the greatest of places, but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

It's full of urban youths. Soooo....

And the one kid laid there dead in front of his off campus apt and no one called the cops.

There were gunshots at the party he was at. No one called the cops.

You can't complain about crime and the police response when you are a no snitchin retard.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I have never understood how Ypsilanti became such a shit hole as it is surrounded by so many nice cities. You have Saline, Ann Arbor, Plymouth, and Canton that are all nice cities, but right in the middle you have hood Ypsi.

Mark1 - It's full of urban youths. Soooo....

And the one kid laid there dead in front of his off campus apt and no one called the cops.

There were gunshots at the party he was at. No one called the cops.

You can't complain about crime and the police response when you are a no snitchin retard.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I should have been more clear- he doesn't live at that apartment building. I meant that the shot kid was shot at his own building, and the same building someone got pistol whipped.

He's a freshman in a dorm. Doesn't drink, only goes to parties with his teammates, and goes home early. He didn't know about the murder until I called him (he was at practice before that and it hit the Chicago papers quick because the kid was from Chicago)

Went to visit him a couple of weeks ago (had a meet) and when he was when he was describing how out of control the urban youths are, I thought he was exaggerating. That's until his suitemates said he was sugar coating things.

I had a feeling shit was going to be rougher than he thought when we moved him in, based on the number and behavior of the aforementioned youths that I witnessed.

And Mark, you mentioned the shit that I don't understand.

People at the party heard gunshots. No one called police.

A chick said she walked past the kid's body and thought he was just a dude that was passed out. Seeing as how he was shot multiple times, I have a hard time believing there wasn't any blood around.

Based on what I've seen and heard with relatives, their kids, and the kids I've raised, i think it's really about time that the educational system stops their PC bullshit and putting good kids in danger and stop letting pieces of shit from the ghetto into their schools.

At least they have now 1 suspect in custody in one of the rapes, and identified the suspect in the other.