Easy Carnitas

First, put all this shit in the slow cooker

Plus one pork tenderloin cut in chunks

* seasoning added to your liking.

Cook that shit  for six to eight hours on low, then take it out and shred it.

Now warm some oil and fry that shit up nice and crispy

Unfortunately i was out of crema fresca and fresh cilantro

VU looks good

El yucateca is good stuff Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - VU looks good

El yucateca is good stuff Phone Post 3.0

Hell yea it is, especially the xxxtra hot one. VU

WorlynnLotD - Store bought tortillas.? Tisk Tisk Phone Post 3.0

yea i know, i need to get me a press and make some fresh corn tortillas!!

looks good, but I thought carnitas are usually fried.

Looks good. Can you give some approx. measurements for the ingredients for us potatoes? Phone Post 3.0

Mayweedz - looks good, but I thought carnitas are usually fried.

I slow cooked them for around 7 hours then fried it

jjplayer808 - Looks good. Can you give some approx. measurements for the ingredients for us potatoes? Phone Post 3.0

I will do this for you. but i am currently under the influence.

donfryesmustacheBBC - 
jjplayer808 - Looks good. Can you give some approx. measurements for the ingredients for us potatoes? Phone Post 3.0

Heres my drunken attemt , 1 whole pork tenderloin (cut in half), 1 beer of your choice, 1/2 jar of your salsa of choice, 2 tsp of badia complete seasoning, 4 whole jalapanos (destemmed), 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder, couple of dashes of oregano. cook that shit on low for around six hours.

When finished, drain that juicy juice, and shred errything. Fry that shit in your oil of choice, and serve it with whatever the fuck you like. Maybe some tortillas, cilantro, fresh chopped onions, crema fresca, chedda, and kick ass hot sauce

donfryesmustacheBBC -
donfryesmustacheBBC - 

Heres my drunken attemt , 1 whole pork tenderloin (cut in half), 1 beer of your choice, 1/2 jar of your salsa of choice, 2 tsp of badia complete seasoning, 4 whole jalapanos (destemmed), 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder, couple of dashes of oregano. cook that shit on low for around six hours.

When finished, drain that juicy juice, and shred errything. Fry that shit in your oil of choice, and serve it with whatever the fuck you like. Maybe some tortillas, cilantro, fresh chopped onions, crema fresca, chedda, and kick ass hot sauce

Hell yeah, will attempt tomorrow. Vu! Phone Post 3.0

donfryesmustacheBBC -
Mayweedz - looks good, but I thought carnitas are usually fried.

I slow cooked them for around 7 hours then fried it

WTF easy means to slow cook for 7 hours? No thanks I'll order pizza lol. Looks amazing though. Phone Post 3.0