Eat a Polynesian Nipple DaveFu

Yeah I bet you thought to yourself, "I will never see a thread ordering me to eat a Polynesian nipple, that just will never happen!"

Well guess what? It did!! And there's no turning back. So if you believe in free will you believe I made this of my own free thoughts and actions. But if you believe in a deterministic universe, the most likely scenario, then everything that has happened in the universe up til this moment could only lead to me ordering you to eat a Polynesian nipple. It couldn't happen any other way.

Ponder this on the tree of woe!

Phone Post 3.0

Do it Dave. You'll like it. Phone Post 3.0

Dave Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

I been watching some tahitian hula lately... but I'm not gonna post it. even though its hot as fuck. because the production value is lame.

Vu Phone Post 3.0

I just licked the screen on my phone, wasn't as fun as I'd thought. Phone Post 3.0

Being born and raised in Honolulu,  I am sure I heard that as a kid. 

Jambo888 -

I been watching some tahitian hula lately... but I'm not gonna post it. even though its hot as fuck. because the production value is lame.

Haven't listened to the Doors in a while. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

TonyRomo-OwnsJJWatt - 
DaveFu -

Being born and raised in Honolulu,  I am sure I heard that as a kid. 

Born and raised in Hawaii but a lions fan......???? That's odd Phone Post 3.0

WAY BACK IN 1990-91ish,,,,I just started getting into football. The Raiders were the local team and it was 1990, Raiders gear was erverywhere. Every ten minutes on MTV, you would see somebody wearing it.

So my buddy Rodney (I still blame him) is talking about football and I tell him Bo Jackson is the best. He says no way, Barry Sanders is. I saw Barry Play at the Pro Bowl that year, I think they beat the raiders on Monday Night football then too. ESPN was showing highlights of him doing his crazy Barry things. I watched Beverly Hills Cop, The Lions had to be cool if Axel Foley was a fan...Then 1991 happened...they had to have their best year in modern Lions history. I was hooked. Just like a battered housewife, I have let them hurt me and disappoint me until I won't quit them and I am numb inside.

TInkerbellBeefcake - Dave seems more like a nigger toe kinda guy Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - Phone Post 3.0
I stared at this for a solid 25 seconds before realizing I was becoming erect via elbow Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake - Dave seems more like a nigger toe kinda guy Phone Post 3.0
I get sick if I touch one of those.

I'm black toes intolerant. Phone Post 3.0

southcraw - 
Amos Moses - Phone Post 3.0
I stared at this for a solid 25 seconds before realizing I was becoming erect via elbow Phone Post 3.0

dxgnr8 -
TInkerbellBeefcake - Dave seems more like a nigger toe kinda guy Phone Post 3.0
I get sick if I touch one of those.

I'm black toes intolerant. Phone Post 3.0
Good one!! Phone Post 3.0