Eat chicken left out overnight?

Forgot to put my bulk cooked chicken in the fridge. 14 chicken breasts wrapped in tin foil that I reheat for 20min at 350f.

Google is giving me nothing but answers from pussies who would refuse to eat it after just 2 hours. 

What say ye OG? 

Yes. One night is nothing unless it’s really hot and humid and was in the sun or something.

smell it, if it smells fine, go for it.

Not a chance 

I say yes, consume it. 

On an unrelated note, do you own anything and or have a will?

https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/salmonella-faq

What Is Salmonella?

Salmonella is one of the most common causes of food poisoning in the United States. Each year, salmonella infections, called salmonellosis, sicken more than 1 million people. Up to 450 die from salmonella poisoning annually.

Onikage - 

Forgot to put my bulk cooked chicken in the fridge. 14 chicken breasts wrapped in tin foil that I reheat for 20min at 350f.

Google is giving me nothing but answers from pussies who would refuse to eat it after just 2 hours. 

What say ye OG? 

Wanting to not get sick from (or die) due to salmonella poisoning doesn't make you a pussy.

Just saying.

FreightTrain -

I say yes, consume it. 

On an unrelated note, do you own anything and or have a will?

https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/salmonella-faq

What Is Salmonella?

Salmonella is one of the most common causes of food poisoning in the United States. Each year, salmonella infections, called salmonellosis, sicken more than 1 million people. Up to 450 die from salmonella poisoning annually.

Guys, Kroger is like 10min away from my house though. 

Pedro Navaja -

Yes. One night is nothing unless it’s really hot and humid and was in the sun or something.

smell it, if it smells fine, go for it.

You know it was white meat he was talking about? Does that change your racist as fuck mind?

If it is already cooked, the salmonella is taken care of.  It isn't a zombie bacteria, that can come back to life.  

Now, there could be OTHER pathogens that could have started growing on it overnight.

Pig Bun -

If it is already cooked, the salmonella is taken care of.  It isn't a zombie bacteria, that can come back to life.  

Now, there could be OTHER pathogens that could have started growing on it overnight.

My house was like 64 degrees last night but after these comments, the psychological effect would probably be bad enough. 

BiggGunn - 
Onikage - 

What say ye OG? 

Wanting to not get sick from (or die) due to salmonella poisoning doesn't make you a pussy.

Just saying.

I'm pretty sure it does.

Chicken keeps pretty well after its cooked.

bigtree421 - 
Onikage -
Pig Bun -

My house was like 64 degrees last night but after these comments, the psychological effect would probably be bad enough. 

Had the same situation with a sandwhich last week and google scared me out of it. Now I’m also afraid of pretty much anything left out for over 2hrs. I wish I would have just ate the damn sandwich and not googled it. 

I understand the FDA covering their bases but 2 hours is nothing.

Our ancestors would kick us in the nuts for throwing that food out.

I just ate the back, thigh and leg off of a grocery store roast chicken that I forgot out last night for lunch. No regerts. 

Funny because people will leave shit out overnight for 6-7 hours and then be scared to eat it because it was out “overnight”. 

But said people will go to a all day bbq/potluck and eat food that’s been on a park table for the same amount of time where it’s exposed to flies and bacteria from many more people. 

I've eaten (cooked) chicken that I've left in the microwave over night at least half a dozen times and have never suffered any ill effects.

King Trav - 

I just ate the back, thigh and leg off of a grocery store roast chicken that I forgot out last night for lunch. No regerts. 

Please keep us posted on your mortal status.

blas4ublasphemy - I've eaten (cooked) chicken that I've left in the microwave over night at least half a dozen times and have never suffered any ill effects.

You've done this half a dozen times?

How drunk and lonely are you? Need a bro hug??? No homo (unless you are offering microwaved chicken)

yes