Eaten Alive?

Anyone think someone was once eaten alive? Like the eater started with their hands or legs and fucking took chunks off them?

Any stories? Have you ever eaten anyone or been eaten? Phone Post 3.0

Your mum gave it a good go with me, but she only got as far as eating my arse Phone Post 3.0

I lead a documentary crew down the Amazon river once and got swallowed whole by a giant anaconda. He eventually spit me out, though. Phone Post 3.0

I know a guy that was slowly and painfully eaten by a lathe. It was an industrial workplace accident and his coat got caught in the lathe. The slow-moving mechanisms pulled him in and ate him up from the feet to his head as per the witnesses. Apparently the screams were horrific. Phone Post 3.0

Cookie Monster - I know a guy that was slowly and painfully eaten by a lathe. It was an industrial workplace accident and his coat got caught in the lathe. The slow-moving mechanisms pulled him in and ate him up from the feet to his head as per the witnesses. Apparently the screams were horrific. Phone Post 3.0
Oh lord, that poor man Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - 
Cookie Monster - I know a guy that was slowly and painfully eaten by a lathe. It was an industrial workplace accident and his coat got caught in the lathe. The slow-moving mechanisms pulled him in and ate him up from the feet to his head as per the witnesses. Apparently the screams were horrific. Phone Post 3.0

yup, poor guy that has to clean up after him.

My wife took me all in one swallow last night, I had to slap her face for that Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - I lead a documentary crew down the Amazon river once and got swallowed whole by a giant anaconda. He eventually spit me out, though. Phone Post 3.0
Are you jlo or Eric Stolz? Phone Post 3.0

I've eaten a tuna alive. Caught it cut of slice off its belly. Soo good Phone Post 3.0

dolemite_II -
fob -
Dugs95 - 

yup, poor guy that has to clean up after him.

I used to work for a company that did biological cleanups, up to and including messes left by corpses.

(Was a hazardous materials abatement company) Phone Post 3.0
See you in 2 and a half years bruh. Phone Post 3.0