ECA Stack Question

So I've heard that when guys are on it, they are beasts in the gym and barely want to eat. That it's a great tool for weight loss etc.

But if you are taking in so few calories, others have commented that a standard diet(without ECA) with a big calorie defecit will 'damage your metabolism.'

So my question is.... If taking in a minimal amount of calories, creating a massive calorie defecit, would hurt your metabolism.... Why wouldn't that be the case onECA? Is that not the case due to the fact that the formula revs your metabolism and counteracts the potential slowing of your metabolism?

Ok. Ok... Sounds confusing, but work with me... Lol Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

The appetite suppressant qualities eventually go away and the thermogenic qualities are marginal. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure in the science behind it, but I used to take it alit when I was fighting and doing a lot of grappling tournaments. It used to kill my appetite and I could work out twice a day. I'd only take it for 3 weeks at a time as I was nervous about long term effects like you're asking. I never had a problem with it.

I still do it now when my allergies act up really bad. I've had no noticeable effects only metabolism from it. Phone Post 3.0

It's powerful. Drink lots of water. I lived off this shit when I was in my 20's and early 30's.

I would lose 30 lbs with hard work diet and eca stack. People swore I did steroids. The workout regime I had was insane and eca helped make it a joke.

But couldn't focus when out of the gym. I was super hyper. My then girlfriend asked me what I was on and thought I was on coke.

It's a great tool to lose weight, but be careful.

When I took it more than 1 x a day I was a scatter brain. Phone Post 3.0

actually the appetite suppressant qualities stick around for a long time...they do lessen but they are definitely present for a long time..i used to take this stuff daily and had to force myself to eat..

i noticed no effects on my metabolism but it did have a bad effect on my irritability and anxiety..

And if you take it do not take it with energy drinks. I remember having a massive headache and i felt pressure in my eyes. I did that one time and never did it again. I had an appointment to see an optomologist for a routine eye exam and they were worried about my ocular pressure. Phone Post 3.0

I told them I took a rock star energy drink that day and came back 2 weeks later for a recheck and it was normal. Phone Post 3.0

It works well. Make sure you're supplementing minerals like magnesium in a good bio available form Phone Post 3.0

Primatine at cvs. 2 pills plus 100 mg aspirin and 200 mg caffeine.

How I took it was 4 green tea pills and 2 baby aspirin and 2 Primatine tabs. About 30 minutes before my workout.

For a first time user use 1 Primatine tab and 2 green tea pills. All those are available at cvs. The green tea pills that I bought had 50 mg caffeine in each pill. Phone Post 3.0

No not take it within 4 hours of going to sleep. Do not take it at work if you are interacting with people.

At home I did the stack in the morning and the afternoon on my day off. When I got back from the gym I was walking in circles trying to find my keys. They were on the kitchen table and i was moving at like 100 mph and didn't see them. Then i found them and put them in my pocket and forgot that I did that and started looking all over again.

All the while I felt almost euphoric like I could do anything.

After that happening I said fuck that shit. No wieght loss was worth it.

I could of been fine if I did it just once a day but I'm 38 now and if it did that to me I say fuck that. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

took MethylDrene 25 and didn't work jacksh1t, only side effect is that I was angrier

In Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - actually the appetite suppressant qualities stick around for a long time...they do lessen but they are definitely present for a long time..i used to take this stuff daily and had to force myself to eat..

i noticed no effects on my metabolism but it did have a bad effect on my irritability and anxiety..
For me, I think the anxiety and irratibility came from the lack of sleep. I was taking ultimate orange and stacker 2's. I trained twice a day, 6 days per week and slept 2-3 hours a night.

After a while i started having crazy mood swings. Phone Post 3.0

Are these basically what any fat loss pill is? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - Are these basically what any fat loss pill is? Phone Post 3.0
It's what fat loss pills were when they worked. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a total noob.

What do I take and how much?

Any short term or long term side effects? Phone Post 3.0