ECC MUNCIE, IN Sat. June 26th!!!!

This Saturday night the Extreme Combat Challenge returns to Muncie, IN. The event will be held at 4833 N. Wheeling Rd. Muncie, In 47303. Doors open at 6:30 fights at 8pm.

It will be a stacked night of fights with competitors from all over the Midwest.

The event will feature the debut of Marc Foreman a 2x State wrestling champion vs. Bradley Moore an undefeated local.

Also Antoine "Lil Rampage" Skinner Vs. Chris Higi

Tommy "Captain" Kirk Vs. Jason Dent 155lbs. #1 contender fight

Paul Scott Vs. Billy "THE" Kidd

Ron Fields Vs. Doug Sauer

Trevor Garrett Vs. Jason Gilliam

Dustin Lyndsey Vs. Adam "Baby Boy" Bass

and a four man 170lbs Tourney featuring

Mike Russo Vs. Christoper Moore
Jimmy Carroll Vs. Billy Stamp

There will be several other amatuer fights on the card including a womens fight between Tina Peters Vs. Addi Smith.

For tickets or info. please call 1-800-951-1096 or 765-520-5555

ttt

Good luck to both Tom Kirk and Chris Higi.

ttt

ttt for the ECC!!!

TTT for Chris Higi he is my teammate. we thought he is supposed to fight Monte skinner and not Antoine?? (260 244-4263

Good Luck to Jason Dent & Mike Russo!

Dustin Ware

Good luck Kirk!!! Where you been hiding these days?

ttt

monty is antione
moose

ahh

ttt

ttt for the ECC

Fighters Representing The following teams will be competing.

Team Wolfpack/Gary Myers

Integrated Fighting/Jason Godsey

Griffin Raw Muay Thai/ Jason Dent

Animal House/ Chad Wagner

Team MASH/ James Lee

Team Fight Factor/ Guy Hinton

Also other competitors from Ohio, Indiana, Alabama, Michigan, and Illinois.

This will be full of great up and coming talent, so don't miss this event.

Chaz, how have you been. It's been a while since the last time we spoke. I've tried to call a few times over the last couple months but was unable to reach you. I see the ECC is still going strong.

I was speaking to Stonnie the other day and I belive you have a guy named Billy at 135lbs. or so. Stonnie now has a 2-0 pro record. What do you think about them fighting in the future?

I have a a few fights coming up soon and if your interested in having me back to fight in the ECC, give Monte a call and ask for my new number.

Joe Jordan

TTT Chris Higi Team Universal

Hey Joe,

I want to get you back on the card in the near future. I talked to Stonnie, the other night and we are gonna get him back on the next card to.

Thanks Mark,

I didnt know the team name.

Chas

TTT

Hows everything going Chas,

How did Mike do at Iron Heart. I havn't had the internet for awhile. DiD Carvin ever drop any names for boxing gyms up here in the south bend/mishawaka area?

I see you fixed the team name Mark, he didnt know, no prob!! :)

Guy