ECC RESULTS?

sherdog had a guy there, I'm sure sherdog will have complete results some time tonight.

please full results, i need them before i go to bed!!!!!!!!!

Dave Scholten defeated Nino Bezerra by TKO via strikes in Round 1

Daniel Hardstaff defeated Adam MacDonald by TKO via strikes in Round 2

Bryan Edge defeated Corey Knapp by submission via rear naked choke in Round 1

Robert Colbourne defeated Matt Hill by submission via neck crank from scarf position in Round 1

Jason McKay defeated Mike Large by submission via guillotine choke in Round 3

Stjepan Vujnovic defeated Tony Lagnaro by submission via triangle choke in Round 1

Ray Penny defeated Chris Carroll by KO via punches from the guard in Round 1

TJ Grant defeated Craig Skinner by submission via mounted armbar in Round 1

Garrett Davis defeated Rowan Cunningham by submission via guillotine choke in Round 3

Roger Hollett defeated Peter Rogers by submission via armbar in Round 1

Jason MacDonald defeated Gideon Ray by unanimous decision.

Sounds like a good Showing by Corey Knapp who has only been training for less then 3 months MMA.

thanks rkings85 your the best!

Good to see everything went so well. How big was the crowd??

HUGE CONGRATS TO BOTH GARRETT DAVIS AND DAVE "SHOWTIME" SCHOLTEN WAY TO REPRESENT VANCOUVER AND UNIVERSAL MMA/SOARES BJJ!!!

ANOTHER GREAT SHOWING... THE WHOLE TEAM IS PROUD OF YOU BOTH!!!

Amazing show, Awesome fights very well put together and organized and the officiating was done very well. All around incredible time andI cant wait until the next card.

looking for contact info for Pete Rogers and Tony Legnaro. Can someone get back to me plz

5,600 people!?!?!?!?

wow, that's fantastic news

Team Soares was 5-2 on the weekend in Halifax. Everyone looked very great in there.

F**kin awesome Garret and Dave. Very tough opponents, very nice results!

Does anyone have any video of this event or know where to get it? Specifically, I am looking for footage of TJ Grant's fight.

Just to add my two cents worth, I thought it was an excellent card to introduce the sport to the locals. All the fights were entertaining, but I was pissed that most of the Capers got beat.

dub

Sounds great!!!

lost by guilltine choke