ECC Weigh Ins - April 28th - Oasis

Halifax's 1st MMA event, ECC will be at the Halifax Fourm April 29th.

The ECC weigh-ins and press conference will be at the Oasis on Friday April 28th, from 5-8pm. This event will be free of charge and open to the public.

Come get autographs from some of your favorite fighters. I hear Royce will be there.

what's the most up to date card?

Dan Hardstaff, Mike Large, Steve Vonavich(sp?), Raymond Izzard and Matt Hall from Boreland's Combat Team are going to be on the Card.

Gideon Ray versus Jason MacDonald is the main event.

Best of luck with this event!!! I hope you get a sell out crowd and one great bout after another.

cheers!

Pete

I heard a rumor Bo Gay is fighting from Dartmouth ... who would he be fighting. and who is TJ Grant fighting.

There should be 11 fights in total.

that's a nice main event.

Bo isn't fighting on this card. TJ is fighting Craig Skinner. Both guys are in incredible shape and have been training hard. A lot of expectations from both in the near future.

TJ by Triangle RD 1
tell him I have his Vision Quest and I will award it to him after he tringles the guy.
Scott I will come to your tourney again this year and possiblly pay AND compete.

Roger Hollett vs Peter Rogers should be a slobber knocker.

I will be at the event covering it for fcfighter.com. It should be an awesome night of fights in front of packed house.

Heres the complete card from the guys at Sherdog:

NINO BEZERRA VS DAVE SCHOLTEN

ADAM MACDONALD VS DANIEL HARDSTAFF

COREY KNAPP VS BRYAN EDGE

ROBERT COLBOURNE VS MATT HALL

JASON MCKAY VS MIKE LARGE

TONY LAGNARO VS STJEPAN VUJNOVIC

CHRIS CARROL VS RAY PENNY

TJ GRANT VS CRAIG SKINNER

ROAN CUNNINGHAM VS GARRETT DAVIS

ROGER HOLLETT VS PETER ROGERS

JASON MACDONALD VS GIDEON RAY

Peter, will you be at the press conference?

Yes Norm, I'll be there. It should be good.

Good to see MMA is actually going to happen in the Maritimes.

Nice looking card.

Wish I could be there but my high school rugby team has a game on Saturday.

Best of luck to everyone involved and espicially the fighters!!!! Without them there wouldn't be much of show!!!

KingNorm,

My name is actually spelled "Rowan" not "Roan", although that has a catchy sound.

Sorry Rowan, excuse my ignorance, but I just copied it from the Sherdog site. Roan does have a nice sound to it, a lot more words rhyme with it than rowan. Good luck on saturday night.

ttt