ECW to Make a Return on Netflix in 2025 with an MMA Focus

1 Like

Hard to believe most of them destroyed their health for free.

2 Likes

Rhino was soo thick , Solid (not so much tight)

GORE , GORE , GORE!!!

rhyno-thegore
download (2)

5 Likes

Also a heads up,

The dark side of the ring season 5bis already a few episodes in and on the 30th of April the episode will be on the sandman

the-sandman-ecw
sandman-ecw

nSOocd
beer-ecw

2 Likes

I spoil my kids, but not $15k a ticket spoiled lol. Definitely making a bright pink sign. Section 4 is the side the camera points at for the majority of the time. My sonā€™s stoked, and Iā€™m blessed to do things with my kids I never even though were an option.

3 Likes

How much are tickets

1 Like

When I got ours, 3k a piece. Weā€™re 8 rows away from the ring, we live an hour and a half from the venue. Ringside is 10k a piece.

1 Like

I just canā€™t get into wrestling these days (or for the past 23yrs infact)

I use to get pumped every Monday for raw from 98-01.

Like the UFC there is far too much womenā€™s wrestling.

Do the fan like watching it or are they using it for piss/concession stand breaks like we do for wmma

1 Like

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

1 Like

My younger son, 16, has been into it since I brought home selfies from Iraq with Rey Mysterio years ago. I go and watch because my boy enjoys it and he talks about it while we work out. Heā€™s always known itā€™s just entertainment, but he gets what the fellas go through behind the scenes because itā€™s crazy how similar it is to active duty military life. We absolutely use the womenā€™s matches as breaks lol. He canā€™t stand that shit and he came to that conclusion on his own. We know womenā€™s MMA fighters and he understands the talent just isnā€™t deep enough so it doesnā€™t translate to entertainment. Weā€™ve been going to the WWE PPVā€™s for 4 years now, always floor seats. I donā€™t buy my kids material chit, we take trips.

2 Likes

Does Ur son like MMA aswell

1 Like

Wasnā€™t Rhyno ECWā€™S last champion? Dude is still wrestling and in good shape. Tommy Dreamer,Taz,and Bubba look like extras from The Sopranos now and days lol

1 Like

He might have been.

Wow heā€™s still wrestling!

1 Like

Just looked him up, heā€™s younger than I thought like 6yrs older than me

The older one is 18 and been training, heā€™s a machine, he loves making fun of WWE. The younger one likes anything we do to workout together, but if push came to shove, I donā€™t think he would wanna compete. Heā€™s my intellectual :sunglasses:

I have amazing kids, man. Blessed more than Iā€™ll ever deserve. God is good.

2 Likes
1 Like

Rhino always seems like a genuinely good dude at the little meet and greets. He looks and sounds a thousand times better than he did 5, 6 years ago.

1 Like

RVD and Sabu were my favourites in ECDubya

2 Likes