ECW to Make a Return on Netflix in 2025 with an MMA Focus

I liked rvd but his narcissistic showboating used to grate me a bit.

It was great when he fought Jeff hardy in the invasion. Most of the audience didn’t know rvd at that point and they had a great match.

Can’t find it all. Invasion 2001.

Edit. Most the fucken match is missing. It’s way better than that clip

Do you guys go back to the Pitbulls?

1 Like

That’s awesome lol. Those weird 800 numbers were so awesome

1 Like

RVD definitely destroyed his body to entertain

2 Likes

Season 4 Wwe GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Damn lance looks older now. I guess it’s been over 1/4 century tho

4 Likes

I had to watch ECW by satellite.My parents had an 11ft satellite dish that rotated.

I think it came on satellite G3? Fuck it,I can’t remember but,I watched it.

2 Likes

He looks like a Wall Street guy that steals your money.

3 Likes

Loved some ECW that was the pinnacle of wrestling right there. Saturday night at midnight on channel 45!

2 Likes

ECW u mean

2 Likes

Big Dick Dudley just for the name alone!!

2 Likes

Had AEW on the brain

1 Like

I just saw Pitbull 1 wrestle at the ECW Arena last Friday, at Tribute to the Extreme 2. Was an amazing experience sitting front row, watching all the ECW Original guys go at it again in the Arena that started it all. No it wasn’t near as good as it was 25 years ago, but it was still special, and a fuckin good time.

3 Likes

Sandman handing out beers.

4 Likes

Sandman looking like every OG’er

4 Likes

The Dudleys were inducted into the Arenas Hardcore Hall of Fame. They wrestled Onita and Tommy Dreamer.

3 Likes

If you’ve never smashed a can of bud off Ur head like Sandman u ain’t a real fan.

2 Likes

When they brought Bubba Ray out at Wrestlemania as a guest referee the stadium went insane, it was awesome :raised_hands:t2::heart::nerd_face:

3 Likes

200w (22)

1 Like

Great seats or great camera.

Which one was it?

Front Row, would have been where Faith No More guy would have sat, 25 years ago in that Arena.

1 Like