ECW to Make a Return on Netflix in 2025 with an MMA Focus

Missy Hyatt could probably suck start a Harley Davidson.

ECW around 96 especially was legit some of the best wrestling tv ever, which is crazy considering how low budget it was.

1 Like

Missy Hyatt was at the Tribute event I was at Friday and she is rough now days. Plastic surgery and her age have really not done her well.

Nicole vs Chyna would have been a good fight.Not wrestling match,but a fight.

1 Like

Yeah Missy & Sunny have went way down hill.

1 Like

Did sunny go to jail recently for killing that guy in the DUI

Missy in 2023.

Eek

1 Like

Yes,for a long ass fucking time.

Good,

*Insert Matt Serra meme

1 Like

Worst thing is thats like late 90s/early 00s. They both fell off fast and hard.

Missy has been on all the dark side episodes. She looks like a beast now.

I saw new jack KO a dude in a bar fight at the viper room in LA in the early 2000s at an xpw party.

2 Likes

Green shirt guy is either some kind of absolute dork that makes a ton of money or they comp him that seat (which would be a weird thing for them to do). Perhaps he gets a crack at the ticket before the bots that scalpers use to scoop up all the seats in the first 30 seconds the tickets go online buy them.

Yes I did, and she was an absolute sweetheart. God bless her soul. R I P Miss Bass…

1 Like

How does that cock sucker know what camera is going to be facing him ringside in different venues?

1 Like

My son has it figured out too, I swear to God. We’ve been on TV twice now lol. Lemme ask him.

Feel as stupid as I do?

No,because when buy tickets you can usually just see where the ring is at right?

2 Likes

I’ll just feel stupid on my own, it’s cool.

Not all of them. Thankfully she wasn’t in the Brawl for All episode. Or the Jannetty episode.

Yes, we check the layout of the ring when we purchase tickets, but you did just said, how does green shirt guy know how to face the camera. My 16 year old answered, then you responded like you knew lol

I’ll go back to my own little world now :smiley: