ECW was the t!ts

Watching some classic matches. Damn, man. Great matches. Great memories.

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

Rvd vs Lynn. They had two unreal matches. Phone Post 3.0

Someone's enjoying the free week of WWE Network.

I bought it day one and I love it!

Loved the HOLY SHIT ECW ECW ECW chants!

still yell ECW chants during UFC shows whenever something crazy happens.

YOU FUCKED UP!! YOU FUCKED UP!! YOU FUCKED UP!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm catching up on the ECW TV shows. I've never seen any of those.

Pro Wrestling in general was the shit in the mid-late nineties.

I was ringside for anarchy rulz 99 or 00. Whichever one where Jerry Lynn beat Justin credible for the ecw title. It was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

SAME OLD SHIT! SAME OLD SHIT!

...those ECW crowds were awesome. I loved when they heckled bad matches. Phone Post 3.0

Sandman was my favorite Phone Post

I saw 3 ECW shows live. Some will try, but there will never be anything like that again. Phone Post 3.0

Greatest crowds in the history of sports entertainment. Some great chants.

Sabu and RVD vs Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki Phone Post 3.0

GEYprideneverdies - Greatest crowds in the history of sports entertainment. Some great chants.
I remember a match between Batista and Big Show when they tried reviving ECW. The fans were so disinterested, they were chanting CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Phone Post 3.0

dustynothing - I saw 3 ECW shows live. Some will try, but there will never be anything like that again. Phone Post 3.0

ROH is doing a hell of a job, if you get a chance go check out a show.

Best matches include sandman sabu rvd the Dudley boys tommy dreamer raven and taz all these are gold and even the matches they had at one night stand 1 and 2 were really good quality matches

SuperKamiGuru - Best matches include sandman sabu rvd the Dudley boys tommy dreamer raven and taz all these are gold and even the matches they had at one night stand 1 and 2 were really good quality matches

Bam bam and Taz too.

SuperKamiGuru - Best matches include sandman sabu rvd the Dudley boys tommy dreamer raven and taz all these are gold and even the matches they had at one night stand 1 and 2 were really good quality matches
Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka stole the show at the first One Night Stand, imo. Phone Post 3.0

In before Aaron Becker scolds all you motherfuckers. Phone Post

CAT FIGHT!!! CAAAAT FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0